Dr. Radhika Rachamalla MD
Doctor45 Reade Pl Dyson Center 3rd Flo Poughkeepsie NY, 12601
Dr. Radhika Rachamalla MD is a top Doctor in Poughkeepsie, NY. With a passion for the field and an unwavering commitment to their specialty, Dr. Radhika Rachamalla MD is an expert in changing the lives of their patients for the better. Through their designated cause and expertise in the field, Dr. Radhika Rachamalla MD is a prime example of a true leader in health care. As a leader and expert in their field, Dr. Radhika Rachamalla MD is passionate about enhancing patient quality of life. They embody the values of communication, safety, and trust when dealing directly with patients. In Poughkeepsie, NY, Dr. Radhika Rachamalla MD is a true asset to their field and dedicated to the profession of medicine.
Education and Training
Sri Venkatesvara Medical College, Ntr University Health Science MD
Kurnool Medical College 1997
- Endocrine Therapy With or Without Abemaciclib (LY2835219) Following Surgery in Participants With Breast Cancer
- Crizotinib in Treating Patients With Stage IB-IIIA Non-small Cell Lung Cancer That Has Been Removed by Surgery and ALK Fusion Mutations (An ALCHEMIST Treatment Trial)
- Erlotinib Hydrochloride in Treating Patients With Stage IB-IIIA Non-small Cell Lung Cancer That Has Been Completely Removed by Surgery (An ALCHEMIST Treatment Trial)
- Chronic Pain
- Breast Cancer
- Lung Cancer
- Colon Cancer
- Extra Corporeal Shockwave Therapy
Dr. Radhika Rachamalla MD's Practice location
Poughkeepsie, NY 12601Get Direction
Dr. Radhika Rachamalla MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Rachamalla
- Toni Braxton Discusses How She Improves Her Quality of Life with Lupus on Coast Live
In 2008, Singer Toni Braxton collapsed as she was performing on stage in Las Vegas. She was rushed to the emergency room where doctors originally thought she had suffered from a heart attack, however, tests revealed that the microvalves and small blood vessels in her heart were not receiving enough...
- Minneapolis Reporter Inspired to Help Children with Crohn's Disease
TV reporter Sonya Goins was diagnosed with Crohn's disease in college and has had more surgeries than she can count. She lives with the pain of her autoimmune disorder every single day and yet is known to others as having a tireless mixture of gratitude and grit.Goins and Mark Baker worked together...
- Teen Designs Word Search Puzzle for Grandmother with Alzheimer’s
Mary Pegg Frates, 86, used to herself occupied with solving word search puzzles. However, it became increasingly difficult to enjoy it when the letters became too small for her to read. Seventeen-year-old John Frates knew that he had to step up and find a solution for his grandmother.His touching...
- Questions You Should Be Asking Your Doctor
IntroductionAlthough doctors have the best intentions, it does not always mean that they will perfectly recognize their patient’s greatest need. For this reason, patients also need to take an active role when it comes to communicating with their doctor.One of the best ways to make sure that...
- Anemia Symptoms
What is anemia?Anemia occurs when there are low levels of red blood cells (RBCs) in the body. Red blood cells are the ones that carry oxygen all over the body. So when a person's RBC count is lower than normal, it means that there is not enough oxygen in the blood, causing symptoms of anemia, such...
- What Is Pyrexia: Causes, Symptoms, and Treatment
Introduction Pyrexia is the medical term for fever, in which the human body temperature rises above the average normal (37 degrees Celsius or 98.6 degrees Fahrenheit). Pyrexia is one of the most common symptoms of numerous medical conditions.There are multiple factors can affect the normal body...
- Dr. Ravi Hotchandani MD159 BARNEGAT RD FL 2 POUGHKEEPSIE NY 12601
- Dr. Sunitha Polepalle M.D.21 N PLANK RD NEWBURGH NY 12550
- Dr. Madhavi Gaddam MD159 Barnegat Rd Poughkeepsie NY 12601
- Dr. John Ioia MD367 Broadway Kingston NY 12401
- Dr. Barry Ss Hyman M.D.219 Blooming Grove Tpke New Windsor NY 12553
- Dr. Liza Antony M.D.70 Dubois St Newburgh NY 12550