Dr. Kent Byron Mcquain O.D.
Optometrist5220 George Washington Mem Hwy Yorktown VA, 23692
Dr. Kent Mcquain is an optometrist practicing in Yorktown, VA. Dr. Mcquain specializing in providing eye care services to patients. As an optometrist, Dr. Mcquain performs eye exams, tests vision, corrects vision by prescribing eye glasses or contacts, detects certain eye disorders and manages and treats vision problems. Optometrists often work closely with ophthalmologists who may need to further treat patients with surgical procedures.
Dr. Kent Byron Mcquain O.D.'s Practice location
Yorktown, VA 23692Get Direction
Dr. Kent Byron Mcquain O.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Mcquain
- Which Doctors Treat Diabetes?
There are many healthcare providers who can diagnose and treat diabetes. While most people may see a primary care doctor if they start having symptoms of diabetes, other physicians and specialists can also help monitor the condition.Doctors who treat diabetesThe following are doctors and specialists...
- How Long Does It Take To Get A Cataract Removed?
How Cataract Surgery is Performed Prior to a cataracts surgery, you will have to attend an eye assessment with an ophthalmologist. The ophthalmologist will first examine your health condition and any previous eye treatments. They will also check for any other eye problems currently affecting...
- How to Prevent Cataracts
When aging and physical injury affect the tissues that consist of your eye’s lens, cataracts develops.Some genetic disorders lead to different health challenges and enhance the risk of suffering cataracts. Other medical and eye conditions that can also cause cataracts are trauma, diabetes past eye...
- What are the Signs and Symptoms of Cataracts?
When the lens of the eye becomes clouded, it is a condition known as cataracts. In patients with cataracts, proteins that are contained in the lens begin to break down, making the lens cloudy with an increase in age. Because cataracts develop very slowly, vision may not be affected right away and...
- What are the Causes and Symptoms of Pink Eye?
Pink eye, or conjunctivitis, is a contagious eye condition caused by the inflammation and infection of the conjunctiva. The conjunctiva is the transparent membrane covering the white part of the eye and the eyeball. Infection and swelling of the the mucous membrane becomes reddish, and the entire...
- Differences Between Optometrists, Opticians, and Ophthalmologists
Safeguarding Your VisionWe are all dependent on our vision in more ways than we realize. Without a healthy vision, we would be unable to smoothly do a lot of things. Our vision enables us to properly work and recognize faces and objects.There are numerous factors that can affect our eyes, including...
- Dr. Kenneth Lee Arndt O.D.422 Oriana Rd Newport News VA 23608
- Dr. Gregory Paul Jellenek O.D.BLDG. 1527 FT. EUSTIS VA 23604
- Jennifer Cherry Lane OD12130 JEFFERSON AVENUE NEWPORT NEWS VA 23602
- Dr. John Joseph Sheehan O.D.2601 George Washington Hwy Yorktown VA 23693
- Dr. Najneen Ahmed O.D.100 Emancipation Dr Hampton VA 23667
- Dr. David A Byman O.D.1721 Admiral Taussig Blvd Norfolk VA 23511