Dr. Kent Byron Mcquain O.D.
Optometrist5220 George Washington Mem Hwy Yorktown VA, 23692
Dr. Kent Mcquain is an optometrist practicing in Yorktown, VA. Dr. Mcquain specializing in providing eye care services to patients. As an optometrist, Dr. Mcquain performs eye exams, tests vision, corrects vision by prescribing eye glasses or contacts, detects certain eye disorders and manages and treats vision problems. Optometrists often work closely with ophthalmologists who may need to further treat patients with surgical procedures.
Dr. Kent Byron Mcquain O.D.'s Practice location
Yorktown, VA 23692Get Direction
Dr. Kent Byron Mcquain O.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Mcquain
- What Is Double Vision?
What is Double Vision?Seeing two images of the same object displaced horizontally or vertically is known as double vision or diplopia. While most of the cases of double vision are not serious, some need to be treated quickly. There are three categories of diplopia:...
- What to Expect After LASIK Eye Surgery
LASIK eye surgery is a corrective procedure that aims to rectify vision distortions that are caused by the changing curvature of the cornea and shifting length of the eyeball. The cornea is a transparent coating that bulges on the outside of the eyeball, and allows light to penetrate its surface at...
- What are Bilateral Cataracts?
The lenses of healthy eyes are usually clear. Cataracts occur when a person's lenses become cloudy and opaque. Cataracts can affect both eyes at the same time, called bilateral cataracts. Bilateral cataracts are very common, but cataracts must occur on their own and cannot spread from one eye to the...
- Differences Between Optometrists, Opticians, and Ophthalmologists
Safeguarding Your VisionWe are all dependent on our vision in more ways than we realize. Without a healthy vision, we would be unable to smoothly do a lot of things. Our vision enables us to properly work and recognize faces and objects.There are numerous factors that can affect our eyes, including...
- What are the Signs and Symptoms of Cataracts?
When the lens of the eye becomes clouded, it is a condition known as cataracts. In patients with cataracts, proteins that are contained in the lens begin to break down, making the lens cloudy with an increase in age. Because cataracts develop very slowly, vision may not be affected right away and...
- Dr. Kenneth Lee Arndt O.D.422 Oriana Rd Newport News VA 23608
- Dr. Gregory Paul Jellenek O.D.BLDG. 1527 FT. EUSTIS VA 23604
- Jennifer Cherry Lane OD12130 JEFFERSON AVENUE NEWPORT NEWS VA 23602
- Dr. Brooke Smith O.D.100 Emancipation Dr Hampton VA 23667
- Dr. Richard Andrew Nicholas OD4700 KILGORE AVE HAMPTON VA 23666
- Dr. Heather Marie Melanson OD100 Emancipation Dr Hampton VA 23667