Dr. Sean Halpin is an optometrist practicing in Oshkosh, WI. Dr. Halpin specializing in providing eye care services to patients. As an optometrist, Dr. Halpin performs eye exams, tests vision, corrects vision by prescribing eye glasses or contacts, detects certain eye disorders and manages and treats vision problems. Optometrists often work closely with ophthalmologists who may need to further treat patients with surgical procedures.
Sean P Halpin O.D.'s Practice location
Oshkosh, WI 54902Get Direction
Sean P Halpin O.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- What are the Signs and Symptoms of Cataracts?
When the lens of the eye becomes clouded, it is a condition known as cataracts. In patients with cataracts, proteins that are contained in the lens begin to break down, making the lens cloudy with an increase in age. Because cataracts develop very slowly, vision may not be affected right away and...
- Eye Twitching: Causes and How to Stop It
What is eye twitching?While it may seem like a normal experience of the eye, eye twitching could become irritating and could be a cause for concern when it persists for a long period of time and with higher frequency. In medical terms, eye twitching is known as blepharospasm, which is defined as an...
- What is Age-Related Macular Degeneration?
Age-related macular degeneration is a common eye condition that affects macula, a small part at the back of the eye. Macula is the area of eye that helps us to differentiate the finer details. Damage to macula leads to gradual blurring of central vision. Macular degeneration impairs sharp vision and...
- What is Secondary Cataracts?
Everyone who has had their cataracts removed surgically remembers how happy they felt when they finally regained their ability to see. The world all of a sudden became more lively and full of color. You began doing things you couldn't do when you had the cataracts. But then you began noticing your...
- How to Get Rid of a Stye: 17 Home Remedies and Treatments
What is a stye?A stye occurs when a particular strain of bacteria affects the oil gland of the eyelid. It becomes infected and causes inflammation, redness, as well as pain on the eyelid and its surrounding tissues. A stye is an inflamed swelling or circumscribed abscess. It can be treated with...
- Dr. Ruth Ann Weber O.D.503 Doctors Ct Oshkosh WI 54901
- Dr. Elizabeth Christine Melchert O.D.21 Park Pl Appleton WI 54914
- Dr. David Brian Hammes O.D.355 N Peters Ave Fond Du Lac WI 54935
- Dr. Brian James Hammes O.D.355 N Peters Ave Fond Du Lac WI 54935
- Dr. Andrew M Josephs OD1155 W Winneconne Ave Neenah WI 54956
- Dr. F.jeanne Sengstock O.D.21 Park Pl Appleton WI 54914