Dr. Nasir Sadeghi, DDS, FICOI, FCII
Dentist | General Practice4747 N 1st St Suite 109 Fresno CA, 93726
Dr. Nasir Sadeghi is a Dentist practicing in Fresno, CA. Dr. Sadeghi specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating diseases and conditions associated with the mouth and overall dental health. Dentists are trained to carry out such treatment as professional cleaning, restorative, prosthodontic, and endodontic procedures, and performing examinations, among many others.
Dr. Nasir Sadeghi, DDS, FICOI, FCII's Practice location
Fresno, CA 93726Get Direction
Fresno, CA 93711Get Direction
- Which Doctors Treat Diabetes?
There are many healthcare providers who can diagnose and treat diabetes. While most people may see a primary care doctor if they start having symptoms of diabetes, other physicians and specialists can also help monitor the condition.Doctors who treat diabetesThe following are doctors and specialists...
- Severe Stress and Depression May Cause Gum Disease
According to a review published in the Journal of Periodontology, studies show a strong link between stress and gum disease. About 57% of the studies conducted displayed an accurate association between gum disease and stress-related symptoms, including distress, anxiety, depression, and...
- Everything You Need to Know About Dental Bridges
We often do not realize this, but our bodies are perfectly designed machines. Our jaws, for example, and the alignment of our teeth are designed perfectly for biting and chewing. Any change in the natural order could result in unfavorable consequences. Losing teeth is one such change that has less...
- Is There an Ideal Teeth Whitening Product?
Normally, teeth are yellowish in color and are rarely pure white. As white teeth are a popular demand, more and more products have hit the market, claiming to whiten teeth. This includes whitening tooth-pastes, gels, rinses, strips and trays. Teeth whitening is recommended for people with healthy...
- What Could Halitosis Mean?
IntroductionHalitosis is also referred to as bad breath in layman’s term. Having bad breath can be embarrassing and may sometimes cause anxiety. Bad breath is commonly experienced by people. In fact, 1 in every 15 people experiences halitosis on a regular basis. Halitosis has a number of...
- What Are the Causes and Symptoms of Dry Socket?
One of the most common complications after the removal of a tooth is dry socket. Dry socket is more common with the extraction of wisdom teeth. Although the condition causes great discomfort, it is fully treatable.In most cases, the pain and discomfort experienced following a tooth extraction is...
- Sam Namdarian DMD7770 North Fresno Street Fresno California 93720
- Peter Dorame Nunez3248 East Shields Avenue Fresno California 93726
- Dr. Xavier J. Gutierrez DDS997 E Champlain Dr Fresno CA 93720
- Dr. Amy Durisin DDS5446 N Palm Ave Fresno CA 93704
- Dr. Aminollah Sadeghi Other751 W Shaw Ave Clovis CA 93612
- Dr. Catherine Antoinette Lambetecchio DDS9495 N Fort Washington Rd Fresno CA 93730