Dr. Mark J Bele DO
Rheumatologist | Rheumatology155 Crystal Run Rd Middletown NY, 10941
Dr. Mark Bele, DO, specialist in rheumatology, currently practices medicine at Goshen, New York. Dr. Bele graduated from New York College Of Osteopathic Medicine and is licensed to treat patients in New ...
Education and Training
New York Institute of Technology College of Osteopathic Medicine DO
New York Institute of Technology College of Osteopathic Medicine 1999
Dr. Mark J Bele DO's Practice location
Middletown, NY 10941Get Direction
Dr. Mark J Bele DO's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Bele
- Is Rheumatoid Arthritis Associated with Any Other Conditions? How?
Rheumatoid arthritis (RA) is a common and debilitating medical problem, which can, unfortunately, lead to other conditions. Aside from affecting the joints, RA also affects several systems in the body. We will discuss here the conditions that may trigger the condition, and the health problems it can...
- Third Rock from the Sun's Star Kristen Johnston Shares Battle with Lupus
Everyone knows Kristen Johnson from her hit role in the 90’s sitcom Third Rock from the Sun which ran from 1996 to 2001. However, some might also know her from her other exploits, like writing the book Guts: The Endless Follies and Tiny Triumphs, where she shares her battle against substance...
- Student with Juvenile Rheumatoid Arthritis Crowned Miss Teen Tennessee
Jordan Elizabeth Henegar, crowned Miss Teen Tennessee US, was diagnosed with JRA at 15 months.Her mother, Sheri Henager, realized that something was wrong when her daughter stopped walking. Today, Jordan is a senior at Oak Ridge High School, a cheerleader at her school, and a member of the Oak Ridge...
- Understanding the Causes of Fibromyalgia
The exact cause of fibromyalgia is a medical mystery; however, research on this condition and pain and sensory processing is being monitored to discover how fibromyalgia develops and impacts the body. For now, research has identified several risk factors that predispose an individual for developing...
- SSRIs for Fibromyalgia
What is Fibromyalgia?Fibromyalgia is a kind of a medical disorder that is characterized by widespread musculoskeletal pain, which is also accompanied by issues of mood, memory, sleep, and fatigue. The symptoms of fibromyalgia usually begin after physical trauma, surgery, psychological stress, or any...
- Fibromyalgia: Change Your Lifestyle
Lifestyle ChangesLong-term body pain and localized tenderness, as well as the many other symptoms of fibromyalgia can drastically change the lifestyle of an individual. It can affect a person’s mobility resulting in the need for a cane, walker or wheelchair. Individuals may also find that they...
- Dr. Suleman Bhana M.D.155 CRYSTAL RUN RD MIDDLETOWN NY 10941
- Dr. Henry Paul Lasky M.D.155 CRYSTAL RUN RD MIDDLETOWN NY 10941
- Dr. Elena Katzap D.O95 Crystal Run Rd Middletown NY 10941
- Dr. Dorothy Katherine Bloniarz M.D.155 Crystal Run Rd Middletown NY 10941
- Dr. Elena Sanders M.D.95 Crystal Run Rd Middletown NY 10941
- Dr. Jowairiyya Sarfraz Ahmad M.D.155 Crystal Run Rd Middletown NY 10941