Education and Training
University of Texas at Austin BA 2001
Tufts School of Medicine Medical Doctor 2006
American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery
Areas of expertise and specialization
Faculty Titles & Positions
- Associate Professor and Visiting Surgeon FOCOS Orthopaedic Hospital, Accra, Ghana 2017 - Present
- Bones Society of Florida
- American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons
- American Board of Orthopaedic Surgeons
Dr. Drew Jacques Brown M.D.'s Practice location
Honolulu, HI 96813Get Direction
Wesley Chapel, FL 33544Get Direction
Jacksonville, FL 32256Get Direction
PORT ST LUCIE, FL 34952Get Direction
Request An Appointment With Dr. Drew Jacques Brown M.D. | Orthopedist | Orthopaedic Surgery of the Spine
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Dr. Drew Jacques Brown M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Brown
- How to Prepare For Carpal Tunnel Surgery
Carpal tunnel syndrome refers to a condition affecting the median nerve in your wrist. When you get this syndrome, you experience tingling, numbness, and pain radiating to your arms and hands, and it becomes difficult to use your arm especially around the wrist. The condition happens when carpal...
- What Are the Risks of Laminectomy?
Your doctor will first attempt to give you other alternative treatments before recommending surgery. If your back pain still persists after treatment, your doctor may suggest for surgery as one of the solutions. Laminectomy is the most probable surgical procedure that you will have to undergo.Facts...
- Laminectomy: Reasons for Having One and the Risks It Involves
What Is a Laminectomy?A laminectomy is a kind of surgery whose aim is to decompress the spinal cord. The lamina (the bone that constitutes spinal‘s vertebral arch) and bone spurs are removed during the operation. Both the lamina and bone spurs can compress your spinal cord leading to:...
- What is Carpal Tunnel Release?
Carpal tunnel release surgery is a medical procedure that is used to relieve symptoms caused by carpal tunnel syndrome (CTS). Such symptoms include pain in the hand, tingling, and numbness. The procedure involves separating the ligaments in your hand to help relieve pressure on the nerve that...
- Can Sleeping with Hand Braces Slow Down Muscular Dystrophy?
In patients with muscular dystrophy, contractures usually occur as muscle breaks down. They begin at a very tender age of about 8 to 13. What this means is that muscles and tendons of the patient's wrists and hands tighten. Did you know that not all muscles lose strength at the same time? Hand...
- What Causes Tingling in Feet?
IntroductionA tingling sensation in the feet is a common concern among people. This sensation tends to be a similar feeling to the pins and needles effect. Some people may even feel pain and numbness in their feet along with a tingling sensation, which can be bothersome. However, it is not usually a...
- Dr. Salvador B. Cecilio M.D.302 CALIFORNIA AVE WAHIAWA HI 96786
- Dr. John A. Jiuliano MD91-2139 Fort Weaver Road Ewa Beach HI 96706
- Dr. William Ely Burkhalter MD1319 PUNAHOU ST STE 630 HONOLULU HI 96826
- Dr. Mickey M Tseng M.D.2228 Liliha St Honolulu HI 96817
- Dr. James Edward Oda M.D.321 N Kuakini St Honolulu HI 96817
- Dr. Paul Norio Morton MD1380 Lusitana Street, Physician's Office Building 1 Honolulu HI 96813