Dr. William Sharrar is a pediatrician practicing in Camden, NJ. Dr. Sharrar is a doctor who specializes in the health care of children. As a pedicatrician, Dr. Sharrar diagnoses and treats infections, injuries, diseases and other disorders in children. Pediatricians typically work with infants, children, teenagers and young adults up to age 21. They practice medical care as well as preventative health care. Dr. Sharrar can oversee and manage the physical, mental and emotional health of their patients.
Education and Training
Univ of Pa Sch of Med, Philadelphia Pa 1966
Perelman School of Medicine at the University of Pennsylvania 1966
PediatricsAmerican Board of PediatricsABP
- Philadelphia Super Doctors 2012
- Top Doc Inside Jersey Magazine
- Top Doc South Jersey Magazine
- Physician Recognition, Horizon NJ Health Physician Recognition
- Born To Shine Gala Honoree, The March of Dimes
- Top Doc New Jersey Monthly Magazine
- Fungal Infection
- Stomach Flu
- Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (adhd)
- Member Ambulatory Pediatric Association
- Member American Academy of Pediatrics
- Member American Medical Association
- Member American Cleft Palate/Craniofacial Association
- Member American Academy of Pediatrics NJ Chapter
- Member Philadelphia Pediatric Association
- Children'S Hosp-Philadelphia, Pediatrics; Philadelphia Gen Hosp, Flexible Or Transitional Year
- The Children's Hospital of Philadelphia
- Philadelphia College Osteopathic Med Program
Dr. William Sharrar MD's Practice location
Camden, NJ 08103Get Direction
Dr. William Sharrar MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Sharrar
- Newborn Diagnosis: Tetralogy of Fallot
Tetralogy of FallotTetralogy of Fallot is a congenital heart defect, which affects the heart’s structure, causing blood with low levels of oxygen to circulate throughout the body. Babies born with tetralogy of Fallot tend to have a blue discoloration of the skin due to low oxygen levels in their...
- What is Genital Herpes? Get the Facts
What is Genital Herpes? How can one identify it? What are its symptoms? Can it be treated? And if it can be treated, then how? And if not, what does one have to do? Is getting genital herpes the end of life. And since prevention is better than cure, we will also look at the ways through which you...
- Tips for Moving to a New Home in Order to Improve Special Needs Services
It is no secret that parents want what is best for their children. Parents everywhere are constantly looking for the best school districts, the safest neighborhoods, and anything else that could lead to a better life for their sons and daughters. Parents of children with autism know this struggle...
- Can You Get Nauseated from Being Dehydrated?
Seizures, blood clots, and other life-threatening complications can arise from dehydration, which develops when the body lacks enough fluids. According to studies, energy and mood can be greatly affected even by not so severe dehydration. So detecting dehydration early is crucial although the signs,...
- What Is Breast Milk Jaundice?
Jaundice is a very common disorder in newborns. Actually, about 60% of infants experience jaundice within the initial days after birth. It develops when there is a high level of bilirubin in the blood. Bilirubin is a yellowish pigment released when the red blood cells are broken down.Normally,...
- Prevention of Croup
Croup is a viral infection that causes swelling of the airway. As a result, the airway becomes narrower, making it difficult to breathe. It is also accompanied by an irritation in the larynx (voice box) and trachea (windpipe). This condition is also known as laryngotracheobronchitis because the...
- Dr. Shea A Cronley MD1233 Locust St Philadelphia PA 19107
- Dr. Brian D. Hanna M.D.3401 CIVIC CENTER BLVD PHILADELPHIA PA 19104
- Mrs. Uma Kamineni M.D.67 Walnut St Woodbury NJ 08096
- Dr. Cynthia D. Villasis MD1301 Powell St Norristown PA 19401
- Dr. Bryan H. Levey MD5 Jacamar Dr Voorhees NJ 08043
- Dr. Jeffrey P. Bomze MD1991 SPROUL RD BROOMALL PA 19008