Dr. Nathan Conlee and his staff use chiropractic neurology, acupuncture, nutrition, physiotherapy, massage, low-level laser, and many other techniques to relieve pain. Dr. Conlee has experience treati ...
Education and Training
- Kinesiotaping, Activator Methods, Applied Kinesiology And More
- MemberACA Board on Neurology
Dr. Nathan S Conlee DC's Practice location
Dr. Nathan S Conlee DC's reviewsWrite Review
- The Risks of Acupuncture
The risks associated with acupuncture are minimal if you have a competent, qualified acupuncture practitioner.Possible complications and side effects include:Worsening of Pre-existing SymptomsWhilst most people experience a significant improvement in their condition following acupuncture, some...
- Acupuncture for Migraines
Traditional Chinese medicines have an effective framework for pathophysiology, headache etiology, diagnosis or prognosis, and treatment. Acupuncture has always been used to treat migraines and the greatest benefit is that it doesn’t cause any harm. Unlike synthetic medications, acupuncture poses...
- How Is Acupuncture Used to Treat Crohn's Disease?
Crohn's disease is an inflammatory condition, which causes persistent inflammation of the patient’s intestinal tract, right from the mouth to rectum. This condition can develop anywhere in the intestines, usually in sites surrounded by healthy tissues, and can gradually spread deeper into the...
- Latest Acupuncture Techniques Show Improvement in Fibromyalgia
IntroductionFibromyalgia is a long-term condition that causes pain all over the body. Scientists have no exact cause of fibromyalgia, but it is often thought to be related to the following conditions:...
- Baby Acne: What are the Causes and Treatments?
What causes Baby Acne?Baby acne, as well as a lot of adult acne, usually appears as red bumps and pimples on baby’s skin. The bump may be surrounded by red skin. The baby is also likely to develop whiteheads or white pustules. The causes of baby acne have not been specified and remain unclear at...
- How to Prepare for Acupuncture
There are no special or specific preparations before undergoing an acupuncture treatment. However, if you are thinking about having an acupuncture, there are some things you might want to consider first before going through it. You can start by:...
- Mr. Jason Gill LAC800 N Swan Road Tucson AZ 85711
- Nadine F Butler L.AC. MAOM1760 E River Rd Tucson AZ 85718
- Helene C. Sorkin NCCAOM, DIPL. L. AC.1643 E Prince Rd Tucson AZ 85719
- Shinai Lilly L.AC.1501 N Houghton Rd Tucson AZ 85749
- Amy Clemans L.AC.11262 E Prospect Ln Tucson AZ 85749
- Kathleen Lee Kool L.AC.5300 E Erickson Dr Tucson AZ 85712