Dr. Jose Flores is an aerospace medicine specialist practicing in Houston, TX. Dr. Flores provides primary care services for professionals like pilots and crewmembers who work and travel in the air or space. As an aerospace medicine specialist, Dr. Flores discovers, manages and prevents health issues that result from traveling in extreme environments. These physicians are particularly trained in diseases that may arise from air travel, and work to keep airmen healthy and safe.
Education and Training
Jawaharlal Institute of Post Graduate Medicine Research, Pondicherry University 1982
Dr. Jose F Flores MD's Practice location
Houston, TX 77058Get Direction
Dr. Jose F Flores MD's reviewsWrite Review
- Schoolboy with Autism Responds to Bullies in a Powerful Way
It is an unfortunate part of life that some children will end up bullying other people their age. Some children seem to have an uncanny ability to hone in on a difference and exploit it, turning it into a weakness and hurting the other kid.Children with autism are especially vulnerable. They are...
- Breast Cancer: A Speaker's Guide
Many people who experience a life-changing event such as cancer find they want to educate others about their experiences.Sharing experiences with others can raise awareness and can help women to feel empowered—it reminds them they are not alone.If this is true for you, you may choose to “start...
- Is There Such a Thing as a Gluten "Cheat Day"?
In a recent article published in Health Central, the author tells her story about intentionally eating gluten. She was diagnosed with celiac disease over 20 years ago and began a gluten-free diet as an eighth-grader. She accidentally ate gluten a few times and the symptoms were overwhelming. Bloated...
- What Are the Causes and Symptoms of Fall Allergies?
Seasonal allergies are very common in the United States, especially during the fall. Just like spring and summer allergic reactions, fall allergies may also cause a number of symptoms that may make you wary of going out to have some fresh air.Some of the common causes of fall allergies include:...
- Traveling with Crohn's Disease
Living with a chronic illness can be difficult, let alone travelling or facing the unknown. For those who live with Crohn’s disease, the next flare-up or episode can constitute enough unknown to make travelling seem impossible.However, managing and moving forward is an important part of coping...
- 5 Tips on Living with Diabetes
Are you living with diabetes? Do you know someone who is a diabetic? Here are 5 tips to help you or them live a long and happy life!1. Consume a Healthy Diet...
- Dr. Yael Rachel Barr MD, MPH1290 Hercules Ave Houston TX 77058
- Dr. Terrance Taddeo M.D.2101 Nasa Pkwy Houston TX 77058
- Dr. Smith L Johnston M.D.2101 Nasa Pkwy Houston TX 77058
- Dr. Donald Sprague M.D.3 Professional Park Dr Webster TX 77598
- Dr. Lee Miller Morin MD PHD2101 Nasa Pkwy Houston TX 77058
- Dr. James David Polk DOJohnson Space Center- Nasa Flight Medicine Clinic Houston TX 77058