Dr. George Mittelman DMD
Prosthodontist | Prosthodontics2835 Smith Ave Suite 209 Baltimore MD, 21209
Dr. George Mittelman is a prosthodontist practicing in Baltimore, MD. Dr. Mittelman specializes in the restoration and replacement of teeth. Prosthodontists maintain oral function, comfort and the appearance and health either with the natural teeth or the replacement of missing ones with maxillofacial tissues and artificial substances.
Dr. George Mittelman DMD's Practice location
Baltimore, MD 21209Get Direction
Dr. George Mittelman DMD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Mittelman
- What is Benign Prostatic Hyperplasia?
Benign prostatic hyperplasia, or enlarged prostate gland is a very common condition seen in elderly men. It is also known as prostatic hypertrophy. Enlargement of the glands occurs around the age of 30-years-old, and progresses gradually causing a number of urinary symptoms by the time a man turns...
- What Does It Really Mean When Lupus Is In Remission?
The medical definitions for remission do not work always for lupus. Sometimes, remission means that your symptoms, blood work and physical exams are normal and stay that way for a time. When this happens, your doctor may feel that you never had lupus, but had another condition that caused your...
- Skin Maceration: What is it?
One of the most common wound care problems is the maceration of the skin around the wound. In most cases, this causes discomfort and irritation, but it may also lead to ulceration and damage of the unaffected tissues.Skin macerationEpidermal tissue of the skin is the most effective barrier against...
- The Different Lupus Rash Treatments and How to Prevent Flare-ups
One of the many symptoms people with lupus face is the rashes on their faces and skin. While there are individuals with lupus who don't have any rashes or marks on their skin, a butterfly rash on the face and red lesions on the head and body are common symptoms. These rashes may feel uncomfortable...
- What Are Bunions?
A bunion is a small bony projection found at the joint of the toe on the foot. These are formed when the toe pushes against the other toes. This causes the joint to have an abnormal profile, which enlarges over a period of time. The big joint crowds the other toes of the foot resulting in pain. As...
- What Could Jaw Pain Mean?
Introduction Jaw pain is described as an uncomfortable, painful, and debilitating condition that can have a sudden or gradual onset. The exact symptoms also depend on the underlying cause of jaw pain. When a person has jaw pain, it can significantly affect his or her ability to speak and consume...
- Dr. Mark John Sanders D. D. S.10203 Tanager Ln Columbia MD 21044
- Dr. Keith A. Boenning D.D.S., LLC1104 Kenilworth Dr Towson MD 21204
- Dr. Stuart Marshall Gordon D.D.S.16 Greenmeadow Dr Lutherville Timonium MD 21093
- Dr. Karen Lee Faraone DDS600 Light St Baltimore MD 21230
- Dr. Stuart D. Prymas D.D.S.650 W Baltimore St Baltimore MD 21201
- Michael Patrick Linnan DDS PA110 West Road Towson MD 21204