Muhammad J. Sohel M.D AND INTERNIST
Doctor805 W La Veta Ave Suite 110 Orange CA, 92868
Muhammad Sohel, MD, is board certified in internal medicine. Dr. Sohel earned his medical degree from Allama Iqbal Medical College in Pakistan. He completed his internship and residency at Buffalo Gen ...
Education and Training
Allama Iqbal Med Coll- Univ Of Punjab- Lahore- Pakistan
Allama Iqbal Medical College 1984
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM
- Ear Infection
- Strep Throat
- SUNY Upstate Medical University Program
Muhammad J. Sohel M.D AND INTERNIST's Practice location
Orange, CA 92868Get Direction
Muhammad J. Sohel M.D AND INTERNIST's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Sohel
- Does Smoking Cause Acid Reflux?
In 2013, the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) reported that the average smoker smokes 10-19 cigarettes a day, and about 17.8% of the population were active smokers. The first studies linking smoking to gastroesophageal reflux, or acid reflux, discovered that symptoms began...
- Lupus: How Binge-Watching TV Shows Can Help Get Through a Flare
Most people going through a lupus flare report changes in their mood. Emotional issues tend to show up in people with lupus, but for an effective recovery process it is important to keep a great attitude and avoid depression and stress at all costs. Emotional imbalance enlivened by the limitations...
- What are the Causes and Symptoms of Psoriasis?
Psoriasis is a chronic skin condition that results in the formation of thick, reddish patches on the skin, often with a scaly appearance. This is a condition resulting from changes in the normal life cycle of skin cells. Under normal conditions, new skin cells grow and replace the old ones on the...
- Anemia Symptoms
What is anemia?Anemia occurs when there are low levels of red blood cells (RBCs) in the body. Red blood cells are the ones that carry oxygen all over the body. So when a person's RBC count is lower than normal, it means that there is not enough oxygen in the blood, causing symptoms of anemia, such...
- Questions You Should Be Asking Your Doctor
IntroductionAlthough doctors have the best intentions, it does not always mean that they will perfectly recognize their patient’s greatest need. For this reason, patients also need to take an active role when it comes to communicating with their doctor.One of the best ways to make sure that...
- What Is Pyrexia: Causes, Symptoms, and Treatment
Introduction Pyrexia is the medical term for fever, in which the human body temperature rises above the average normal (37 degrees Celsius or 98.6 degrees Fahrenheit). Pyrexia is one of the most common symptoms of numerous medical conditions.There are multiple factors can affect the normal body...
- Dr. Gnyandev Patel M.D.3300 E South St Long Beach CA 90805
- Dr. Robert Glenn Pugach MD3801 Katella Ave Los Alamitos CA 90720
- Dr. Michael Wayne Niccole M.D.1101 Bayside Drive Corona Del Mar CA 92625
- Dr. Mohammad Golshahi M.D.1500 E Katella Ave Orange CA 92867
- Dr. Sandeep Chaudhary M.D24012 Calle De La Plata Laguna Hills CA 92653
- Dr. Tonia Marie Marralle M.D.361 Hospital Rd Newport Beach CA 92663