Dr. Kimberly Thornton is a hospitalist practicing in Kansas City, MO. Dr. Thornton specializes in the comprehensive medical care of hospitalized patients. As a hospitalist, Dr. Thornton manages the clinical problems of hospitalized patients and the acutely ill, while working to improve the performance of the hospital. Dr. Thornton works in collaboration with all of the different doctors that are working with the patient. Hospitalists are involved in the diagnosis, treatment and medical procedures of patients.
Mrs. Kimberly Mcdonald Thornton M.D.'s Practice location
Kansas City, MO 64108Get Direction
Little Rock, AR 72202Get Direction
ROGERS, AR 72758Get Direction
Mrs. Kimberly Mcdonald Thornton M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- What Is Venlafaxine: Uses, Side Effects, Dosage, and Interactions
Generic Name: VenlafaxineBrand Name(s): Effexor, Effexor XRIntroductionVenlafaxine belongs to the class of selective serotonin and norepinephrine reuptake inhibitors (SNRIs), which are used for the treatment of anxiety, panic disorder, and major depressive disorder. This medication works by...
- Soon Lab Grown Muscle Fibers May Help in Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy
Duchenne muscular dystrophy (DMD) is one of the most common forms of inherited dystrophies today. It touches mainly young boys, and the majority of those with DMD become wheelchair ridden by their teenage years, and most would not expect to live into their 30's. Currently, there is not an effective...
- Colon Cancer
What is colon cancer?Colon cancer is cancer of the large intestine, also known as the colon. If the last segment of the colon, the rectum, has a cancerous growth, it is known as rectal carcinoma. These two conditions are collectively referred to as colorectal cancer.Carcinoma of the colon is the...
- What are the Bacteria that Cause Food Poisoning?
Clearly, contamination and pollution have become a part of our everyday lives. Whether it is the contamination of air, water, or food, to a large extent it is all inevitable. This contamination of everyday substances gives rise to various illnesses that sometimes can culminate into a more serious...
- Casino Resort in California Delivers A Thanksgiving Feast to Muscular Dystrophy Patients
Thanks to a generous donation from the executives at the Agua Caliente Casino Resort in Desert Hot Springs, California, patients at Angel View nursing home were treated to a full Thanksgiving feast. ...
- What is Sepsis?
Sepsis is a serious medical condition characterized by an exaggerated immune response towards an infection. This response causes the release of chemicals, which results in widespread inflammation and blood clotting in different parts of the body. Sepsis may result in sudden drop in the blood...
- Dr. Jayesh H. Thaker M.D.4401 Wornall Rd Kansas City MO 64111
- Dr. Isaac O Opole M.D.3901 Rainbow Blvd Kansas City KS 66160
- Dr. Meena Veluri MD3901 RAIBOW BLVD, 6040 DELP, MS 1020 KANSAS CITY KS 66160
- Dr. Srinivasa R Kakumanu M.D.9100 W 74th St Overland Park KS 66204
- Dr. Joseph Stilwill MD12140 NALL AVE OVERLAND PARK KS 66209
- Dr. Mohammad Taha M.D3901 Rainbow Blvd Kansas City KS 66160