Dr. Sophia Sterner is a hospitalist practicing in Washington, DC. Dr. Sterner specializes in the comprehensive medical care of hospitalized patients. As a hospitalist, Dr. Sterner manages the clinical problems of hospitalized patients and the acutely ill, while working to improve the performance of the hospital. Dr. Sterner works in collaboration with all of the different doctors that are working with the patient. Hospitalists are involved in the diagnosis, treatment and medical procedures of patients.
PediatricsAmerican Board of PediatricsABP
Dr. Sophia A Sterner MD's Practice location
El Paso, TX 79902Get Direction
KANSAS CITY, MO 64108Get Direction
Dr. Sophia A Sterner MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Sterner
- A Healthy Brain Needs a Healthy Diet
A new study confirms that a diet rich in vitamins and omega-3 fatty acids and low in trans fats is essential for brain health. Brain shrinkage associated with Alzheimer’s disease is less in older people who consumed these kinds of food. The individuals who had healthy diet scored higher on mental...
- How to Prepare for Your Dental Appointment
According to the American Dental Association (ADA), people should visit a respectable dental office like Macleod trail dental every six months to maintain optimal oral health. Dental problems should never be ignored since they can become serious and contribute to other medical conditions, such as...
- Copperhead Snake Bites: What Does It Look Like?
Copperhead snake bites are one of the frequently reported snakebites annually. However, they are rarely fatal. Most of the time, snakebites happen when people accidentally step on or touch snakes, which are excellent at blending into their surroundings. When copperhead snakes are disturbed, they...
- Student with Juvenile Rheumatoid Arthritis Crowned Miss Teen Tennessee
Jordan Elizabeth Henegar, crowned Miss Teen Tennessee US, was diagnosed with JRA at 15 months.Her mother, Sheri Henager, realized that something was wrong when her daughter stopped walking. Today, Jordan is a senior at Oak Ridge High School, a cheerleader at her school, and a member of the Oak Ridge...
- How Is Typhoid Fever Transmitted?
Typhoid fever is a medical condition that is linked with a fever that occurs due to a bacterial infection that is triggered by a bacteria known as the Salmonella typhi bacteria. It could also be triggered by a similar bacteria called Salmonella paratyphi, which causes an illness that is less severe...
- What is Sepsis?
Sepsis is a serious medical condition characterized by an exaggerated immune response towards an infection. This response causes the release of chemicals, which results in widespread inflammation and blood clotting in different parts of the body. Sepsis may result in sudden drop in the blood...
- Dr. Anne Meredith Lesburg M.D.900 23rd St Nw Washington DC 20037
- Dr. Helen Z. Norwood M.D.13950 BRANDYWINE RD STE 125 BRANDYWINE MD 20613
- Dr. Ahmed Nawaz M.D.10110 MOLECULAR DR STE 101 ROCKVILLE MD 20850
- Dr. Brian Allen Hazen MD3300 Gallows Rd Falls Church VA 22042
- Dr. Nana Osei Amoah MD, FACP6715 Little River Tpke Annandale VA 22003
- Dr. Adeline C Viyuoh M.D.325 S WASHINGTON ST ALEXANDRIA VA 22314