Dr. Mark C Frill D.D.S.
Dentist | General Practice9731 Giles Road La Vista NE, 68128
Dr. Mark Frill is a Dentist practicing in La Vista, NE. Dr. Frill specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating diseases and conditions associated with the mouth and overall dental health. Dentists are trained to carry out such treatment as professional cleaning, restorative, prosthodontic, and endodontic procedures, and performing examinations, among many others.
Education and Training
Bellevue University B.S. 1995
University of Nebraska, Omaha, NB DDS 1999
Schuster Practice Management Graduate 2001
- General Dentistry
- Cosmetic Dentistry
- Implant Dentistry
- Porcelain Veneers
- Cerec Technology
- Composite Fillings
- Invisalign Aligners
- Teeth Whitening
- Preventative Care
- Digital Xrays
- Dental Implants
- Root Canals
- President Omaha District Dental Society 2008 - 2009
- Professional Member Nebraska State Forensic Identification Team
- Professional Member Nebraska Dental Association
- Professional Member DMORT Region 7 Forensic Dental Identification Team
- Professional Member American Dental Association
- Professional Member Academy of General Dentistry
- Professional Member American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry
Dr. Mark C Frill D.D.S.'s Practice location
La Vista, NE 68128Get Direction
Dr. Mark C Frill D.D.S.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Frill
- Heather j.
- Gum Disease May Appear in Young Adults
According to a study conducted by the researchers from dentistry school of the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill, gum disease may start earlier than expected. Young adults should take better care of their oral health, as it may lead to many health problems. The study shows that gum disease...
- Snoring Problem? This Dentist May Have the Solution
Dentists can actually be extremely useful to determine why patients are snoring. Many would normally ignore snoring, as it has often been pushed aside as a "joke". But, in reality, it should be a cause of concern.A worrying fact about snoring is that people take it as something normal until it is...
- What Are the Best Home Remedies for Dry Mouth?
Ever felt your mouth suddenly going dry and the need to reach for some water to get rid of the dryness? This is a condition that may occur to you frequently. It is called, fittingly enough, dry mouth. Dry mouth is a condition that can occur due to reduced amounts of saliva in the mouth. Dry mouth is...
- Everything You Need to Know About Dental Implants
Dental implants are devices that are used to replace natural teeth. These implants are placed into the jawbone, which over the time, fuse with the natural bone and gain stability.Dental implants are recommended for patients who do not have their natural teeth. This will allow the individual to have...
- What Is Myrrh Used For?
What is myrrh?The word myrrh will probably not be a stranger to your ears. If you were raised in the Christian faith, it may be familiar to you since childhood. It was mentioned over 150 times in the Holy Bible. But what is it exactly?Myrrh is a resin or natural gum that is yellow to reddish-brown...
- Gingivitis: Signs, Symptoms, and Treatment
Gingivitis, or periodontal disease, is known as the inflammation of the gums. The most common cause of gingivitis is poor oral hygiene and poor dental care. This will lead to a formation of plaque. Plaque is a sticky film composed mainly of bacteria, which is also invisible. The bacteria forms on...
- Dr. Aaron Charles Knop D.M.D3843 Harrison St Bellevue NE 68147
- Dr. Luke Matranga D.D.S., M.S.20829 Paddock Cir Elkhorn NE 68022
- Jared Bolding D.D.S.10110 Nicholas St Omaha NE 68114
- Dr. Jeff D. Dworak DDS2211 Capehart Rd Bellevue NE 68123
- Dr. Norman M Sheldon DDS12100 W Center Rd Omaha NE 68144
- Dr. Michael Joseph Belling D.D.S5006 Dodge St Omaha NE 68132