Dr. Rajjit Abrol is a Cardiac Electrophysicist practicing in Dallas, TX. Dr. Abrol performs testing procedures on patients hearts electrical system in order to assess timing and abnormalities associated with electrical activities of the heart. Adult Cardiac Electrophysiologists are trained to treat irregular heartbeats, and carry out electrophysiology studies or ablations.
Education and Training
Emory University School Of Medicine 1998
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM- Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology
- D Magazine's TOP 500 BUSINESS LEADERS 2016 D Magazine
- D Magazine's Best Doctors in Collin County 2013-18 D Magazine
- Pacemaker, Ablation, Evoked Potential Test And More
- Heart Disease
- Heart Failure
- Atrial Flutter
- University of Texas Southwestern Medical Center at Dallas and Affiliated Hospitals Internal Medicine 2001
- University of Texas Southwestern Medical School Cardiology 2005
- Baylor University Medical Center - Transplant Surgery Fellowship Electrophysiology 2006
Rajjit Abrol MD's Practice location
Dallas, TX 75246Get Direction
Plano, TX 75075Get Direction
Richardson, TX 75080Get Direction
Request An Appointment With Rajjit Abrol MD | Cardiac Electrophysiologist | Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Rajjit Abrol MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Abrol
- Who Should You Call If You Have Congestive Heart Failure?
Heart failure should be treated early. With the right treatment, your life expectancy can be increased. Patients observing any of the symptoms related to congestive heart failure should never wait for the regular appointment dates. Instead, they should consult your doctor in no time to avoid further...
- Complications of Myocardial Infarction
Complications can be divided according to different factors:...
- Reasons Why You Would Need an Ablation
What is catheter ablation?This is a surgical procedure that is used to correct heart irregularities. It involves the use of radio frequency energy to get rid of the heart tissues that cause irregular and rapid heartbeats. It can also be referred to as radio frequency ablation, and it has proved to...
- Different Types of Heart Doctors Explained
IntroductionDoctors who specialize in the diagnosis and treatment of conditions or diseases of the cardiovascular system (the heart and blood vessels) are called heart doctors or cardiologists. These specialists are trained to identify, treat, and help prevent heart issues. There are also different...
- Heart Palpitations: When Is It a Sign of Something Serious?
Heart palpitations, although it feels like a scary experience, are not always a sign of something serious. These palpitations are harmless but there are some instances when it could be a signal to a serious heart disease, especially if it is associated with other symptoms. This article explains...
- What Is an Arrhythmia?
An arrhythmia is the violations of the frequency, rhythm, and sequence of heart contractions.Why do arrythmias occur?...
- Dr. Sumeet Kumar Chhabra MD7150 N. President George Bush Hwy. Garland TX 75044
- Russell M. Canham M.D.3650 W. WHEATLAND RD. DALLAS TX 75237
- Dr. Rajeev Joshi M.D.8440 WALNUT HILL LN DALLAS TX 75231
- David Levine MD221 W Colorado Blvd Dallas TX 75208
- Kevin R Wheelan MD621 N Hall St Dallas TX 75226
- Ali M. Kizilbash M.D.1110 Cottonwood Ln Irving TX 75038