Dr. Steven R Green D.D.S.
Dentist | General Practice160 Commack Rd Commack NY, 11725
Dr. Steven Green is a Dentist serving the Commack area for more than 30 years. Dr. Green is experienced in Cosmetic Dentistry, Dental Implants, Crowns & Bridges. He is also a professional member of the ...
Education and Training
SUNY Stony Brook B.S. in Biology
SUNY Buffalo School of Dentistry D.D.S.
- William Tucker Award for Excellence in Dentistry 1984 SUNY Buffalo School of Dentistry
- General Dentistry
- Initial Oral Examination
- Dental Fillings
- Gum Treatment
- Crowns & Bridges
- Implant Restorations
- Tooth Extractions
- Veneers / Laminates
- Root Canals
- Pediatric Dental Care
- Dental Bonding
- Dental Implants
- Tooth Movement
- Professional Member American Dental Association
- Professional Member Suffolk County Dental Society
- Professional Member Smithtown Study Club
- Erie County Medical Center General Practice
Dr. Steven R Green D.D.S.'s Practice location
Dr. Steven R Green D.D.S.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Green
- Johanna m.
Dr. Green gave my daughters and I beautiful smiles, I can't thank him enough!.
- J. g.
Looks amazing! Thank you, Dr. Green!.
- Leo c.
- Ken b.
excellent care and treatment.
- Kenneth s.
Its always a pleasure, the staff is great..
- Jean n.
- J. h.
i love my dentist!.
- Michael g.
Full comfort and care..
- Ron k.
As usual, excellent..
- K. a.
Helpful and kind. Precision Dentist..
- Matthew c.
- Robert r.
Doctors and Staff are excellent, professional and caring..
- Patrick c.
Fantastic, professional service and staff.
- Claris g.
Super, great! .
- Bridgett g.
- Janet c.
Very professional office with quality service.
- Jennifer g.
Wonderful dentist and wonderful staff.
- Eric e.
Great family Dentist.
- Jenine s.
Fabulous Dr. Green is a superior craftsman. I call him Doctor Goldenhands..
- Chris m.
- Krista w.
- Lori m.
Wonderful.+ Show More
- The 3 Biggest Threats to Your Teeth
Teeth can last a lifetime if they are properly cared for. However, different factors can influence the appearance and quality of your teeth over time. Chips, fractures, and broken teethChipping and fracturing teeth occurs when one bites on something very hard, like a popcorn kernel or stale bread....
- Which Doctors Treat Diabetes?
There are many healthcare providers who can diagnose and treat diabetes. While most people may see a primary care doctor if they start having symptoms of diabetes, other physicians and specialists can also help monitor the condition.Doctors who treat diabetesThe following are doctors and specialists...
- Frequent Smoking and Lack of Sleep Can Lead to Gum Disease
Studies show that smoking and lack of sleep are two factors that affect the progression of gum disease. “The study shows that other than brushing and flossing, there are lifestyle factors that may affect the dental health of a person”, says Preston D. Miller Jr., DDS, president of the American...
- Dental Sealants May Present BPA in Saliva
Dental fillings for children were worrisome because of the presence of mercury in the amalgam. The latest addition to this fear is the chemical Bisphenol-A (BPA) in dental sealants and white fillings. BPA is a resin used in plastics, including water bottles and metal food can liners. Many studies...
- How to Prepare for Your Dental Appointment
According to the American Dental Association (ADA), people should visit a respectable dental office like Macleod trail dental every six months to maintain optimal oral health. Dental problems should never be ignored since they can become serious and contribute to other medical conditions, such as...
- Mason Motz Becomes A Chatterbox Once His Sleep Apnea Was Fixed
Mason Motz is a 6-year-old Texas youngster who now sings his favorite songs and talks to everyone who will listen to him. He is always asking his mom about her day and discussing the world with his brother. Every day, he leaves his family astounded, because, for over five years of his life, Mason...
- Carla H Schlissel500 Montauk Highway West Islip New York 11795
- Dr. Marc W. Herman DDS800 Woodbury Rd Woodbury NY 11797
- Andrew Kim550 Summer St Stamford CT 06901
- Dr. Aaron Kramer DDS516 Hawkins Ave Lake Ronkonkoma NY 11779
- Natalie Krasnyansky70 Glen Cove Rd Roslyn Heights NY 11577
- Dr. Stephen H. Wolpo DDS60 Strawberry Hill Avenue Stamford Connecticut 06902