Dr. Joseph Lucas Inman M.D. is a top Doctor in Winston Salem, NC.With a passion for the field and an unwavering commitment to their specialty, Dr. Joseph Lucas Inman M.D. is an expert in changing the lives of their patients for the better.Through their designated cause and expertise in the field, Dr. Joseph Lucas Inman M.D. is a prime example of a true leader in health care.As a leader and expert in their field, Dr. Joseph Lucas Inman M.D. is passionate about enhancing patient quality of life. They embody the values of communication, safety, and trust when dealing directly with patients.In Winston Salem, NC, Dr. Joseph Lucas Inman M.D. is a true asset to their field and dedicated to the profession of medicine.
Education and Training
Wake Forest School of Medicine of Wake Forest Baptist Medical Center 2002
OtolaryngologyAmerican Board of OtolaryngologyABOto
- Hearing Loss
- Ear Infection
- Swimmer's Ear
- Hay Fever (allergic Rhinitis)
- Ear Wax
- Member American Academy of Otolaryngology
- Member of North Carolina Otolaryngology Society
- Member Forsyth, Davie and Stokes Medical Society
- Wake Forest University Baptist Medical Center 2007
Dr. Joseph Lucas Inman M.D.'s Practice location
Dr. Joseph Lucas Inman M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Inman
- Talcum Powder and Ovarian Cancer: The Facts
When watching TV, it’s hard not to notice those commercials urging women to “call this number if…!” It’s difficult to know if these are based on fact or are just alarmist reactions to poorly researched issues. TV commercials are hardly the best place to get health information. Yet this is...
- Breast Cancer Survivor Organizes Non-Profit With a Meaningful Purpose
One month before her 31st birthday, Janet Palmer, a law enforcement officer, found a lump in her right breast. After nine months of consultations with two different doctors and one negative mammogram, she was diagnosed with breast cancer. At this time, Palmer decided to undergo a mastectomy,...
- Treatments for Insomnia: Do I Need a Sleep Study?
What is insomnia?Insomnia is the condition where one lacks sleep or finds it hard to fall asleep. This condition can become when the sufferer cannot concentrate, becomes irritable and appears depressed. When an individual suffers from insomnia for at least a month, the doctor might suggest cognitive...
- Questions You Should Be Asking Your Doctor
IntroductionAlthough doctors have the best intentions, it does not always mean that they will perfectly recognize their patient’s greatest need. For this reason, patients also need to take an active role when it comes to communicating with their doctor.One of the best ways to make sure that...
- Anemia Symptoms
What is anemia?Anemia occurs when there are low levels of red blood cells (RBCs) in the body. Red blood cells are the ones that carry oxygen all over the body. So when a person's RBC count is lower than normal, it means that there is not enough oxygen in the blood, causing symptoms of anemia, such...
- What Is Pyrexia: Causes, Symptoms, and Treatment
Introduction Pyrexia is the medical term for fever, in which the human body temperature rises above the average normal (37 degrees Celsius or 98.6 degrees Fahrenheit). Pyrexia is one of the most common symptoms of numerous medical conditions.There are multiple factors can affect the normal body...
- Dr. Harvette Carmelle Jenkins M.D.4510 Premier Dr High Point NC 27265
- Dr. Kelly Lynne Barham M.D.121 Medical Dr Advance NC 27006
- Dr. Mark Harvey Nelson MD750 Highland Oaks Dr Winston Salem NC 27103
- Dr. Amon Lex Funderburk250 Executive Park Blvd Winston Salem NC 27103
- Dr. Murat Kemal Akdamar MD985 9th Ave Sw Bessemer AL 35022
- Dr. Virgil Victor Willard MD1011 N Lindsay St High Point NC 27262