Dr. David Rees is an orthopaedic surgeon practicing in Reading, PA. Dr. Rees specializes in the diagnosis, treatment and rehabilitation of injuries, diseases and disorders of the bodys musculoskeletal system. As an orthopaedic surgeon, Dr. Rees tends to bones, ligaments, muscles, joints, nerves and tendons. Orthopaedic surgeons can specialize in certain areas like the hand, spine, hip, foot and ankle, shoulder and elbow or the knee.
Education and Training
Univ of Ms Sch of Med, Jackson Ms 1983
Temple University School of Medicine 1975
Orthopaedic SurgeryAmerican Board of Orthopaedic SurgeryABOS
- Trigger Finger
- Broken Ankle
- John P Smith Hosp, Family Medicine
- Temple University Hospital Program
Dr. David B Rees MD's Practice location
Reading, PA 19611Get Direction
Dr. David B Rees MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Rees
- Levator Scapulae Muscle: Function, Trigger Points, and Anatomy
Levator Scapulae MuscleThe levator scapulae is a long muscle, which is located at the back and side of the neck. It is known to end at the top of the shoulder. Its Latin name indicates its function of lifting the scapula. Regardless of muscular development, this long muscle is difficult to see. It...
- What Are the Signs and Symptoms of Bursitis?
Bursitis is a condition that affects many people around the globe who have no idea what is causing them pain or end up misjudging what might be wrong with their body tissues. Others might have a general idea of what bursitis is but cannot tell when they are suffering from it. This is because they...
- Everything You Need to Know About Spinal Stenosis Surgery
It is perfectly normal to feel nervous before a major surgical operation. In fact, it would be unusual to find a patient awaiting surgery who is not worried at all. The best way to alleviate some of the concerns is to let them know exactly what to expect beforehand by addressing some of the burning...
- Will I Need Surgery If I Have Tennis Elbow?
Will I need surgery if I have Tennis Elbow?Tennis elbow, also known as lateral epicondylitis, is a condition that causes pain in the elbow, and it mainly results from overusing the elbow. The condition mainly affects tennis players but it can also affect other athletes and sporting enthusiasts. It...
- The History of Muscular Dystrophy
What is muscular dystrophy?Muscular dystrophy is an inherited disorder, which is often characterized by a progressive type of muscular degeneration and weakness. There are several types of muscular dystrophy, wherein each type eventually leads to an increased disability, strength loss, and potential...
- Reasons Why You Need a Laminectomy
What is laminectomy?If you have back pain that is severe enough to interfere with your day-to-day activities and other medications fail to work, you might eventually need surgery to get it fixed. Laminectomy is the surgical procedure that will be performed on your back in this case. It involves the...
- Dr. Joseph M Scornavacchi MD301 S 7th Ave Reading PA 19611
- Dr. Douglas S Tase M.D.3 Cooper Plz Camden NJ 08103
- Dr. Zeferino Martinez M.D.1603 E High St Pottstown PA 19464
- Dr. Stephen C Longenecker MD301 S 7th Ave Reading PA 19611
- Dr. Carl E Becker MD2150 Harrisburg Pike Lancaster PA 17601
- Dr. Thomas Russell Westphal M.D.2150 Harrisburg Pike Lancaster PA 17601