Dr. Alice Greaves is a psychologist practicing in Chattanooga, TN. Dr. Greaves specializes in the treatment of health mental problems, and helps people to cope with their mental illnesses. As a psychologist, Dr. Greaves evaluates and treats patients through a variety of methods, most typically being psychotherapy or talk therapy. Patients usually visit Dr. Greaves because they have been experiencing depression, anxiety, stress or anger for a significant period of time and are seeking help. Psychologists may perform a variety of exams and assessments to diagnose a mental condition.
Dr. Alice Rachel Greaves PSY.D.'s Practice location
Chattanooga, TN 37403Get Direction
Dr. Alice Rachel Greaves PSY.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Is There a Difference Between a Psychologist and a Psychiatrist?
What is a Psychologist?A psychologist is a person who studies and evaluates the mental condition of his or her patient. The education of a psychologist starts with a college degree in psychology. After attaining a bachelor of science or bachelor of arts in psychology, the individual continues school...
- Is Binge Eating Disorder Hereditary?
Family members and patients of binge eating disorder understand that they have been multiple studies on genetic factors that contribute to eating disorders. Qualified, thorough studies on genetic and environmental risk factors can enlighten family members and patients. Misinterpretations, however,...
- Teen with Autism Creates a Video Game About Living on the Spectrum
At only seventeen years old, Brad Hennessey has found a way to let others into what it is like to have autism - his new video game, "An Aspie Life."Brad's storyBrad has lived with Asperger's syndrome his whole life, and describes the condition as, "one of the categories on the autism spectrum and...
- How Google Glass Can Change How Kids with Autism Read and Speak
Typically, children with autism struggle communicating with others in back and forth conversations. For this reason, researchers at the University of Toronto have developed an app called Holli, which works with Google Glass and serves as an aid for children with ASD.The software has a program that...
- What Are Delusions: Types, Risks, Diagnosis, and Treatment
What are delusions?Delusions are untrue and unrealistic beliefs of a person. A delusion separates the person from reality and imagination. It was previously known as "paranoid disorder", which is a type of serious mental disorder. People with this disorder usually experience delusions associated...
- Porn-Induced Erectile Dysfunction Is Psychological
It has become a popular myth that watching too much of pornography can cause an erectile dysfunction in men. Many men, who are addicted to porn, are reported to have a porn-induced erectile dysfunction. There are many doctors and reports that explain that this disease is rather psychological in...
- Amrita Uttamchandani PSYD2490 Central Ave Lake Station IN 46405
- Dr. James J. Mcnew PH.D.4501 Hixson Pike Hixson TN 37343
- Dr. Jay Arthur Spalding PHD2339 Mccallie Ave Chattanooga TN 37404
- Dr. Susan A O'hara PH.D.4066 Hixson Pike Chattanooga TN 37415
- Dr. Jan F Sherbak PSY.D.3023 Broad St Chattanooga TN 37408
- Dr. George Gary Leigh PHD2200 Morris Hill Rd Chattanooga TN 37421