Dr. Sally Levine is an obstetrician-gynecologist practicing in Middletown, NY. Dr. Levine specializes in women's health, particularly the female reproductive system, pregnancy and childbirth. As an obstetrician-gynecologist, or OB-GYN, Dr. Levine can treat a number of health issues related to the vagina, uterus, ovaries, fallopian tubes and breasts. Dr Levine can also treat women during pregnancy, labor, childbirth and the postpartum period. In this specialty, doctors focus on reproductive care from puberty through adulthood.
Education and Training
Ny Coll Of Osteo Med Of Ny Inst Of Tech- Old Westbury Ny 1987
New York Institute of Technology College of Osteopathic Medicine 1987
Obstetrics and GynecologyAmerican Board of Obstetrics and GynecologyABOG
- Breast Cancer
- Premenstrual Syndrome (pms)
- Urinary Tract Infection (uti)
- Menstrual Cramps
- St Luke'S-Roosevelt-St Lukes D, Obstetrics And Gynecology; Long Island Coll Hosp, Obstetrics And Gynecology
- Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai/St Luke's-Roosevelt Hospital Center Program
Dr. Sally M Levine D.O.'s Practice location
Middletown, NY 10941Get Direction
Dr. Sally M Levine D.O.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Anemia: How to Avoid It
What is Anemia? Anemia is not a medical condition, but a symptom wherein there is a decreased number of red blood cells in the body. Anemia is said to be the most common blood disorder and is actually a side effect when other illnesses either disturb the body's ability to produce healthy red blood...
- What Are the Complications of a Bariatric Surgery?
Bariatric surgery, like all other types of surgeries, has its own complications that arise from different causes. Maybe it’s the doctor, the equipment used, or the patients themselves. Complications may vary according to the type of surgery performed.Major complications could arise if:...
- What OB-GYNs Wish Their Patients Knew about Ovarian Cancer
There are numerous things OB-GYN providers want their patients to know about ovarian cancer.For instance, that it is somewhat rare, but deadly. It ranks 5th in cancer deaths among women. Due primarily to the diagnostic issues noted below, about 70% of women are unfortunately in the most advanced...
- What are Hot Flashes?
Hot flashes are a sensation of warmth that is often followed by sweating, particularly in the neck and the face. These are normally seen in women who are permenopausal or in the menopausal stage. Hot flashes result in a flushed face and mostly occurs in the night. Some women report to have chills...
- How Do I Treat Uterine Fibroids?
Uterine fibroids are noncancerous growths that develop from the fibrous and smooth muscle layers of the uterus. The size of these uterine leiomyomas vary in size and range from a small pea to that of a melon. It is a very common condition, and affects about 20 percent of women. Uterine fibroids are...
- What is a Cervical Ablation?
Cervical ablation is a procedure that involves the removal of the cervix’s exterior layers. The procedure is carried out when cervical cancer is noticed or suspected. If unusual cells are detected on the cervix’s surface during a pap smear, cervical ablation is used to establish if the abnormal...
- Dr. Daniel Warren Levine M.D.75 Crystal Run Road Middletown NY 10941
- Dr. Florence Jean-Louis MD60 Jefferson Street Monticello New York 12701
- Dr. Gbolagade O Babalola DO1601 N 2nd St Millville NJ 08332
- Dr. Sema Bank M.D.401a S Van Brunt St Englewood NJ 07631
- Dr. Morris Jay Wexler D.O.9 Hudson Valley Professional Plz Newburgh NY 12550
- Mr. James Kirk Brockunier M.D.155 Crystal Run Rd Middletown NY 10941