Dr. Ming H Robinson MD
OB-GYN (Obstetrician-Gynecologist)23961 Calle De La Magdalena Suite 347 Laguna Hills CA, 92653
Dr. Ming Robinson is an obstetrician-gynecologist practicing in Laguna Hills, CA. Dr. Robinson specializes in women's health, particularly the female reproductive system, pregnancy and childbirth. As an obstetrician-gynecologist, or OB-GYN, Dr. Robinson can treat a number of health issues related to the vagina, uterus, ovaries, fallopian tubes and breasts. Dr Robinson can also treat women during pregnancy, labor, childbirth and the postpartum period. In this specialty, doctors focus on reproductive care from puberty through adulthood.
Education and Training
Vanderbilt Univ Sch of Med, Nashville Tn 1988
Vanderbilt University School of Medicine 1988
Obstetrics and GynecologyAmerican Board of Obstetrics and GynecologyABOG
- Vaginal Prolapse
- Premenstrual Syndrome (pms)
- Menstrual Cramps
- Member MemorialCare Physician Society
- Vanderbilt University Medical Center
Dr. Ming H Robinson MD's Practice location
Laguna Hills, CA 92653Get Direction
Dr. Ming H Robinson MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Robinson
- What to Expect During the Second Trimester of Pregnancy
When a woman gets pregnant, there are numerous physical changes that occur in her body. These changes are essential to support fetal development and prepare the body for labor.Most women consider the second trimester as the easiest months during pregnancy. This is their favorite time of their...
- Do I Need the HPV Vaccine?
HPV stands for human papilloma virus, which can be sexually transmitted and affects more than 20 million people in the country. There are different types of the papilloma virus, which infects about 6 million people every year in the US. This virus causes cervical cancer in women, which is one of the...
- 5 Tips on Living with Fibroids
Fibroids are non-cancerous tumors that form on the walls of the uterus. Statistics show that more than 70 percent of women will experience fibroids at one point in their lives. Although fibroids don’t show clear signs and symptoms, other women will experience heavy bleeding and severe pain....
- The Risk for Developing Cerebral Palsy in Babies is Higher at 37 or 38 Weeks
Babies born at 40 weeks have a lower risk of developing cerebral palsy, when compared to babies born at 37 or 38 weeks, or at 42 weeks and later, according to a new study published in, The Journal of the American Medical Association. But the absolute risk of developing this condition in babies is...
- What Is a Sitz Bath: Benefits and Pain Relief
A sitz bath, which is derived from the German word "sitzen", which means "to sit", is a bathing process in warm shallow water to relieve pain or any itching in the perineum. Sitz baths can be done as part of one's personal hygiene, or it can be done as part of a treatment process for an existing...
- All About Metronidazole
Metronidazole gel is employed in the treatment of certain vaginal bacterial infections such as bacterial vaginosis. The drug in its other forms can also be used to treat other illnesses as may be advised by your healthcare provider.It is part of a class of medications referred to as nitroimidazole...
- Dr. Linh Dan Nguyen M.D.9940 Talbert Ave Fountain Valley CA 92708
- Dr. Cau Van Vo MD14024 MAGNOLIA ST WESTMINSTER CA 92683
- Dr. Thuc B. Tran M.D.13031 KERRY ST GARDEN GROVE CA 92844
- Miss Latasha Mason MD441 N LAKEVIEW AVE ANAHEIM CA 92807
- Mrs. Carla S. Wells M.D.4050 Barranca Pkwy Irvine CA 92604
- Dr. George Ahad MD947 South Anaheim Boulevard Anaheim California 92805