Dr. Albert Ho practices Neuropathology in Orlando, FL. Dr. Ho studies, evaluates, diagnoses, and treats conditions that affect the nervous system. Neuropathologists are trained to fully understand and treat such conditions as Alzheimers disease and Parkinsons disease.
Psychiatry and NeurologyAmerican Board of Psychiatry and NeurologyABPN- Sleep Medicine
Dr. Albert Da-tzu Ho M.D.'s Practice location
Orlando, FL 32819Get Direction
GRAND RAPIDS, MI 49503Get Direction
Dr. Albert Da-tzu Ho M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Walking 2,500 Miles Closer to the Cure for Parkinson's
Being diagnosed with diseases that are notoriously known to be severe and degenerative have its pitfalls physically, emotionally, and financially. For a middle-class man who has his own shared experiences of visiting doctors for checkups and medical emergencies, one would agree that medical bills...
- Subtle Changes in Speech Can Signify Early Dementia, Study Says
Filler words, rambling, repetition, and vague word choices could signal a future diagnosis of Alzheimer’s, according to new research presented at the Alzheimer’s Association in July 2017.During the London conference, Professor Kimberly Mueller from University of Wisconsin-Madison outlined these...
- To B3 or Not To B3: Is That the Question for Parkinson's Disease?
Researchers haven’t discovered a cure or a way to mask the disease. However, finding a cure is a priority for many organizations, and researchers have uncovered several key things for treatment. What they have discovered, and what they continue to discover, is how to treat the different symptoms...
- Can You Prevent Insomnia?
How to prevent Insomnia?Insomnia is a condition where one lacks sleep or finds it difficult to fall asleep. Approximately every person gets this type of disease as he or she grows towards old age. This condition mostly comes up from stress, poor dieting, having depression or feeling tired after long...
- Movement Disorder in Parkinson's May Be Due to Brain's Rewiring
Parkinson’s is among the most common neurodegenerative and movement disorders that touches the lives of approximately 1% of the population over the age of 60. It is more common among men than women, which suggests apart from genetics, hormonal and environmental factors may play a role. Although...
- How to Explain MS to Friends
Often times, words don’t come out the way they should when you try to talk about serious issues such as health. Talking about multiple sclerosis can be difficult because it is often an “invisible” illness. Many of the symptoms of MS cannot be seen and it may be harder for friends to understand...
- Dr. Fernando Gonzales-Portillo MD720 WEST OAK ST KISSIMMEE FL 34741
- Dr. Ahmed H Sadek M.D.821 East Oak Street Kissimmee FL 34744
- Dr. Carmen Rosa Fortuno roman M.D.615 E Princeton St Orlando FL 32803
- Dr. Laura Tam Rampil D.O.1850 LEE RD STE 240 WINTER PARK FL 32789
- Dr. Ngoc minh Dang Le MD7485 SANDLAKE COMMONS BLVD ORLANDO FL 32819
- Dr. Daniel Harry Jacobs M.D.3849 Oakwater Circle Orlando FL 32806