Dr. Albert Ho practices Neuropathology in Orlando, FL. Dr. Ho studies, evaluates, diagnoses, and treats conditions that affect the nervous system. Neuropathologists are trained to fully understand and treat such conditions as Alzheimers disease and Parkinsons disease.
Psychiatry and NeurologyAmerican Board of Psychiatry and NeurologyABPN- Sleep Medicine
Dr. Albert Da-tzu Ho M.D.'s Practice location
Orlando, FL 32819Get Direction
GRAND RAPIDS, MI 49503Get Direction
Dr. Albert Da-tzu Ho M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- What Is Lou Gehrig's Disease?
IntroductionLou Gehrig's disease is a neurodegenerative disorder that affects the brain and spinal cord. It is also called as amyotrophic lateral sclerosis or ALS. It is a progressive disorder that leads to the loss of voluntary muscle control in the body. This disorder often affects the...
- Dogs Show Improvement After Gene Therapy for Muscular Dystrophy
Duchenne muscular dystrophy is a progressive disease that causes body muscle weakness and atrophy as a result of a deficiency in dystrophin protein. A scientist at the University of Washington, the University of Missouri, LLC, Solid Biosciences, and NCATS have developed a gene transfer approach to...
- Woman with Multiple Sclerosis Uses Her Brain Scans to Create Art
Imagine taking an illness that makes life incredibly difficult and turning it into art. It sounds like an impossible feat, but that is exactly what Kristy Stevens is doing.Stevens was diagnosed with multiple sclerosis (MS) 10 years ago and she felt like her life was over at the time. Diagnosis of a...
- Hypolipidemia: Causes and Symptoms
The liver primarily produces cholesterol. Each day, it makes 1,000 mg of cholesterol. The cells lining the small intestine can also produce cholesterol. If the level of cholesterol in the body is low, it may mean that the body is producing low amounts of cholesterol and is going to shut down. In...
- Is Obsessive Compulsive Disorder Common Among Muscular Dystrophy Patients?
Researchers have discovered that, compared to the general public, there is a higher than average rate of obsessive-compulsive disorder (OCD) in those with Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy (DMD). Researchers from the University of Iowa conducted and published research in the May 2018 issue of The Journal...
- A Great Resource for Muscular Dystrophy Patients and Caregivers
There is a group of diseases which fall into the ‘neuromuscular disorders’ category and that are characterized by symptoms which, either directly or indirectly, impair the functioning of the muscles. The direct effect would be via the pathology of the voluntary muscle itself, while the indirect...
- Dr. Philip Lloyd Creps D.O.100 Cherry St Se Grand Rapids MI 49503
- Dr. Muhammad Umar Farooq MD220 Cherry St Se Grand Rapids MI 49503
- Dr. Evelyn Panagsagan Navarro M.D.445 Cherry St Se Grand Rapids MI 49503
- Dr. Brien John Smith M.D.25 Michigan St Ne Grand Rapids MI 49503
- Dr. Tamer M. Abdelhak M.D.100 MICHIGAN ST NE GRAND RAPIDS MI 49503
- Dr. Angel W Hernandez MD35 MICHIGAN ST NE STE 3003 GRAND RAPIDS MI 49503