Dr. Michael Bentley Scherb M.D.
Orthopedic Surgeon (Orthopedist) | Foot and Ankle Surgery250 S. Crescent Drive Mason City IA, 50401
Dr. Michael B. Scherb is a board-certified orthopaedic surgeon who joined our staff at Mason City Clinic in 2007, where he provides general orthopaedic care and focused care for foot and ankle reconstruction, ...
Education and Training
University of Iowa Medical School MD
- The Iowa Orthopedic Journal Damage control mechanisms in articular cartilage2000
Dr. Michael Bentley Scherb M.D.'s Practice location
Mason City, IA 50401Get Direction
MASON CITY, IA 50401Get Direction
Dr. Michael Bentley Scherb M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Scherb
- Madonna k.
- Colton c.
- Is Bursitis a Chronic Ailment?
What is bursitis?Bursitis is a condition that causes inflammation of the bursa. Once the bursa is inflamed, it starts swelling. It causes pain around the affected area. The condition affects any part of the body where there are bursae.What is a bursa?A bursa is a sac-like cavity filled with fluid....
- Rheumatoid Arthritis Misconceptions: Debunked
What is rheumatoid arthritis (RA)?Rheumatoid arthritis is an autoimmune disease, wherein the immune system mistakenly attacks the joints leading to stiffness, pain, and inflammation. Gradually, RA can lead to physical deformities. Rheumatoid arthritis is known to affect around 2 million Americans....
- Recovery from Carpal Tunnel Surgery
Carpal tunnel surgery is usually done to cut the transverse carpal ligament. This ligament is one of the most important parts of the hand. It holds the bones and muscles of your hand together, which means that once it is severed, then your hand loses a very important part, and regaining its previous...
- What to Expect in Laminectomy and Spinal Fusion
Decompressive laminectomy is done to release pressure exerted on the roots of the nerves found on the lower back. The condition is mostly brought by old age. There are, however, other reasons your surgeon may suggest surgery. These include herniated discs, traumas, and tumors. In case you are going...
- What To Expect After Carpal Tunnel Surgery
What is carpal tunnel surgery?Carpal tunnel surgery is a surgery that is performed on the hand to correct any problems that you may have with your carpal tunnels. The surgery can be performed as an open surgery or the doctor can use a less invasive approach.There are so many things and changes that...
- What Is Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy? Causes, Symptoms, and Treatment
Muscular dystrophies are a group of diseases that make the muscles of the body weaker over a period of time. The muscles become less flexible in this condition. Out of the nine types of muscular dystrophy, Duchenne muscular dystrophy is one of the most common.The main characteristics of this medical...
- Dr. Michael W Crane M.D.250 S CRESCENT DR MASON CITY IA 50401
- Dr. Richard Elmer Rattay M.D.250 S CRESCENT DR MASON CITY IA 50401
- Dr. Eric J Potthoff D.O.250 S CRESCENT DR MASON CITY IA 50401
- Dr. Darron M Jones MD250 S CRESCENT DR MASON CITY IA 50401
- Dr. Timothy A Gibbons M.D.250 S CRESCENT DR MASON CITY IA 50401
- Dr. Marcia K Nelsen M.D.250 S Crescent Dr Mason City IA 50401