Dr. Saifuddin T. Mama MD
Pediatrician127 N Church Road Suite 200 Cooper Fac Marlton NJ, 08053
Dr. Saifuddin Mama, MD--specialist in obstetrics & gynecology and pediatrics--currently treats patients in Camden, New Jersey and Marlton, New Jersey. Dr. Mama graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, ...
Education and Training
Jefferson Med Coll-Thos Jefferson Univ, Philadelphia Pa 1993
Obstetrics and GynecologyAmerican Board of Obstetrics and GynecologyABOG
- APGO Excellence in Teaching Award
- Leonard Tow Humanism in Medicine Award
- Diane Barton Caring Award
- Philadelphia Magazine Top Docs - obstetrics and gynecology, 2004, 200 2004
- South Jersey Magazine Top Doctors for Kids - pediatric gynecology, 20 2009
Dr. Saifuddin T. Mama MD's Practice location
Marlton, NJ 08053Get Direction
Dr. Saifuddin T. Mama MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Mama
- Allergy Reality Launches Tools for Advocating and Educating Those with Food Sensitivities
The beginning of a new school year is an exciting time for students and parents alike. Many students look forward to meeting up with friends and sharing about their summer vacation adventures. Also, there’s the prospect of meeting new teachers and learning more about the world around them as well...
- What Is Neonatal Lupus?
Neonatal lupus is a not so common autoimmune disease. It is not true lupus as all the symptoms will completely disappear after 6 months of age. Neonatal lupus is also known by several other terms. The condition is also called as:...
- Which Specialists Can Treat ADHD?
People suffering from attention-deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) encounter several challenges including social, academic or professional difficulties. These issues make it important for ADHD patients to receive definitive treatments that work for them. ADHD is also very common among children....
- Why Children Should Avoid Energy Drinks
The American Academy of Pediatrics clearly mentions that children should not drink high-octane energy drinks and should avoid having sports drinks. Energy drinks are unhealthy because of the high content of caffeine and other stimulants present in the drink, according to a report published in,...
- When a Child with Autism Refuses Treatment
You have a child you love very much. You want to help them so that they can develop into as healthy and happy a person as they can be. But they refuse to cooperate with their unique autism treatment. What can you do?Children with autism can refuse treatment for a variety of reasons. Some reasons...
- Autism Assessments Are Male-Centered: Why?
Gender inequality comes in many forms. While there have been large strides in the right direction over the past couple centuries, there is much work to be done as a society. The medical field has their own gender inequality issues with patients. Historically, all health assessments and measurements...
- Dr. Shea A Cronley MD1233 Locust St Philadelphia PA 19107
- Dr. Brian D. Hanna M.D.3401 34th Street Philadelphia Pennsylvania 19104
- Mrs. Uma Kamineni M.D.2510 N Front St Philadelphia Pennsylvania 19133
- Dr. Bryan H. Levey MD475 Old Marlton Pike Marlton New Jersey 8053
- Dr. Dominique Raso Bailey MD1690 Big Oak Road Morrisville Pennsylvania 19067
- Dr. Marius A. Wechsler MD693 Main St. Lumberton NJ 08048