Dr. Sunny Sharma is an internist practicing in Hoffman Estates, IL. Dr. Sharma specializes in the medical treatment of adults. Internists can act as a primary physician or a consultant to a primary physician. They manage both common and rare diseases. Dr. Sharma provides comprehensive care and manages treatment with surgeons as well. Internists establish long-term relationships with their patients and incorporate disease prevention and mental health care into their practice. He is an experienced Medical Director with a demonstrated history of working in the hospital & health care industry. Skilled in Healthcare Consulting, Intensive Care, Healthcare Information Technology (HIT), post-acute long term care, and Critical Care. Strong healthcare services professional graduated from Windsor University School of Medicine with excellent leadership skills.
Education and Training
Windsor University School of Medicine Medical Doctor 2011
American Board of Internal Medicine
Areas of expertise and specialization
Faculty Titles & Positions
- Medical Director Lexington of Schaumburg 2016 - 2017
- Medical Director Lexington of Streamwood 2017 - 2017
- Physician Advisor St. Alexius Medical Center 2015 - 2017
- Administrative Law Judge St. Alexius Medical Center 2015 - 2017
- Managing Partner Northwest Healthcare Associates 2017 - 2017
- Accountable Care Organization Board Member Amita Health 2016 - 2017
- Clinically Integrated Network Board Member Amita Health 2016 - 2017
- Compassionate Doctor 2015 Vitals
- Compassionate Doctor 2016 Vitals
- On Time Doctor 2015 Vitals
- On Time Doctor 2016 Vitals
- Patients Choice 2015 Vitals
- Patients Choice 2016 Vitals
- Northern Illinois Internal Medicine Resident of the Year 2013 American College of Physicians
- American Medical Directors Association
- American College of Physicians
- American Medical Association
Sunny Kumar Sharma MD's Practice location
Hoffman Estates, IL 60169Get Direction
CAROL STREAM, IL 60188Get Direction
Oak Park, IL 60302Get Direction
Request An Appointment With Sunny Kumar Sharma MD | Internist
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Sunny Kumar Sharma MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Sharma
- Can Vaccinations Make My Infant Sleep Better?
Getting your child vaccinated in the afternoon will help him or her to sleep better in the following 24 hours, according to a new study. The study reports that infants who were vaccinated after 1:30 in the afternoon could sleep longer the following day.A small variation in the body temperature is...
- Hot Flashes and Women's Health
Hot flashes are one of the most common symptoms of menopause and perimenopause. It is also commonly seen in women with premature menopause and induced menopause.Hot flashes cause women who experience them to suddenly feel overheated, it is usually accompanied by sweating and a red, flushed face. The...
- Male Menopause: It Does Exist
European researchers have identified a few physical and psychological symptoms accompanied by low levels of testosterone, which will enable doctors to diagnose male menopause or late-onset hypogonadism. Male menopause refers to a reduction in testosterone levels, which is a result of aging. Contrary...
- Salon Employees Are Exposed to High Levels of Chemicals
According to a new study, Vietnamese nail salon workers are exposed to high levels of chemical that can be harmful for the health. The study published in the American Journal of Public Health shows that these workers are exposed to unsafe levels of toluene, a solvent associated with a number of...
- What are the Effects of Marijuana?
Marijuana or pot is one of the most commonly abused illegal drugs in the country. About one in 300 people are addicted to this drug. Marijuana is actually a mix of shredded leaves, seeds, flowers, and stems of the plant Cannabis sativa. It is also available in a concentrated form called hashish....
- Reduce Your Risk of Stroke
Dutch researchers have found a strong link between eating white-fleshed fruits and vegetables, and reducing the risk of a stroke. A significant reduction in the risk of stroke was noted in an analysis of self-reported information from approximately 26,069 people between the ages of 20-years-old and...
- Dr. Theodore Morrison Homa MD3295 N Arlington Heights Rd Arlington Heights IL 60004
- Dr. Jaroslaw Leszczak MD1550 N NORTHWEST HWY PARK RIDGE IL 60068
- Dr. Irma Kuptel MD1550 N. NW Highway Park Ridge Illinois 60068
- Dr. Peter Werner M.D.150 N RIVER RD DES PLAINES IL 60016
- Dr. Mukesh K. Ahluwalia MD2123 Winchester Ln Glenview IL 60026
- Yelena Shanchuk1555 Barrington Road Hoffman Estates Illinois 60169