Dr. Eric Grossman is a nephrologist practicing in Hastings On Hudson, NY. Dr. Grossman specializes in the care and treatment of the kidneys. As a nephrologist, Dr. Grossman most typically treats conditions like kidney stones, chronic kidney disease, acute renal failure, polycystuc kidney disease, high blood pressure and more. Nephrologists are also experts on kidney transplantation and dialysis. They are usually referred to by primary care physicians for problems related to the kidneys, and while they can perform tests to diagnose kidney disorders, they do not perform surgeries.
Education and Training
Univ of Chicago, Pritzker Sch of Med, Chicago Il 1982
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM
- Brigham & Women'S Hosp, Nephrology; New England Med Ctr Hosps, Internal Medicine
Dr. Eric Ben Grossman MD's Practice location
Hastings On Hudson, NY 10706Get Direction
Dr. Eric Ben Grossman MD's reviewsWrite Review
- Furosemide Side Effects and How to Minimize Them
What is furosemide?Furosemide is an oral prescription medicine, which is available under the brand name Lasix. This drug is also available in its generic form. The generic version of the drug mostly costs less than the branded ones. Furosemide is considered as a water pill or a loop diuretic that...
- Everything You Need to Know About Lupus
What is lupus?Lupus or systemic lupus erythematosus is an autoimmune disorder that may affect skin, kidneys, brain, and other organs. According to Lupus Foundation of America, about 1.5 million people in U.S. have lupus. This condition is seen more in women than in men....
- What Is a Basic Metabolic Panel (BMP) Used For?
Basic Metabolic PanelA basic metabolic panel is a group of blood tests that will give healthcare providers important information about an individual's current metabolic status, which includes kidney function, blood sugar levels, acid-base balance, and electrolyte balance. Having a combination of...
- Why do Kidney Stones Form in Different Sizes?
What are Kidney Stones?Kidney stones are concentrated minerals and acid salts which accumulate in the kidney or the urinary system as crystal structures or stones. They occur when our body lacks fluids required to dissolve minerals and salts present in the urine. Initially the stones will be small...
- What Medical Conditions Are Associated with Blood in Urine?
Introduction:Blood in urine is more often than not a sign that there is something amiss in the body. It may signal a minor infection that need not worry you, but it could also be pointing to something more serious that is still undetected. Even if you appear to be in reasonably good health, it is...
- What Could Swollen Feet Mean?
Swollen feet can be easily linked to pregnancy, standing for long hours, or injury by most people. These cases are often temporary and not a cause for concern. However, swollen feet can also be experienced by people without these factors and can be a sign of an underlying medical condition,...
- Dr. Penny Elizabeth DeFranco M.D.5 Franklin Ave Belleville NJ 07109
- Dr. Pascal Dabel M.D.11550 Indian Hills Rd Mission Hills California 91345
- Dr. Chaim Charytan M.D.1874 Pelham Pkwy S Bronx NY 10461
- Dr. Gary Bruce Orin MD311 E 79th St New York NY 10075
- Dr. Jun B Lee M.D.505 E 70th St New York NY 10021
- Dr. Ananea Adamidis M.D.718 Teaneck Rd Teaneck NJ 07666