Dr. Warren Brill is a pediatric dentist practicing in Baltimore, MD. Dr. Brill specializes in the oral health of children. Pediatric dentists tend to patients ranging in age from infancy to teenaged years. As a pediatric dentist, Dr. Brill takes care of a childs teeth, gums and mouth. Children can face dental problems like tooth decay and gum disease without proper care. Pediatric dentists can provide dental examinations, give cleanings and treatments, repair cavitities and dental injuries like fractured or knocked-out teeth, diagnose oral conditions and more.
- Composite technic for fracture related to dentinogenesis imperfecta.
- Comparison of the behavior of children undergoing restorative dental treatment at the first visit versus the second visit in a private pediatric dental practice.
- Behavior of pediatric dental patients throughout the course of restorative dental treatment in a private pediatric dental practice.
- The effect of restorative treatment on children's behavior at the first recall visit in a private pediatric dental practice.
- The distal shoe space maintainer chairside fabrication and clinical performance.
- Parents' assessment and children's reactions to a passive restraint device used for behavior control in a private pediatric dental practice.
- A message from your president. By your pupils you'll be taught.
- Community dentistry--an emerging discipline at Pennsylvania.
- Antagonism of experimental cyanide toxicity in relation to the in vivo acitivity of cytochrome oxidase.
- Double dens invaginatus.
- The present status of x-radiation exposure and control in dentistry.
- Summary of iron-55 contamination in the environment and levels in humans.
- Comparison of environmental radioactivity levels after foreign weapons tests of May 9, 1966, and December 27, 1966.
- A call to arms.
- Member Maryland State Dental Association
Warren A Brill DMD's Practice location
Baltimore, MD 21224Get Direction
Warren A Brill DMD's reviewsWrite Review
- What Remedies Treat Bloating and Gas?
Bloating, passing gas, and belching can be quite embarrassing and uncomfortable. These reactions are normal and happen during the process of breaking down food in the intestine. But, they may indicate something serious when gas or pain start interfering with the routine activities. Understanding the...
- Oral Hygiene and Overall Health
Maintaining oral hygiene is very important for overall health; it does far more just keeping a bright smile. Good oral hygiene can reduce the risk of serious conditions like heart diseases, and may also preserve memory as people age. Dental health may affect overall health in six different ways,...
- Mason Motz Becomes A Chatterbox Once His Sleep Apnea Was Fixed
Mason Motz is a 6-year-old Texas youngster who now sings his favorite songs and talks to everyone who will listen to him. He is always asking his mom about her day and discussing the world with his brother. Every day, he leaves his family astounded, because, for over five years of his life, Mason...
- What Is a Cavity?
A cavity is a result of tooth decay, which is a damage that occurs due to poor oral health and dental plaque on the tooth’s surface. Cavities usually start really small and when they are left untreated, they gradually become bigger. Anyone who has teeth, including babies, can develop cavities. For...
- Why It's So Important to Take Your Child to the Dentist
Clarice Law, DMD, MS, assistant professor in the Pediatric Dentistry and Orthodontics sections at the UCLA School of Dentistry says that it is better to get the child to the dentist as early as possible. She personally likes to have children starting the dental visits by the age of one year. First...
- Low-Grade Fever and Teething
Introduction Your baby, who used to be so peaceful, has all of a sudden become fussy, cranky, chews on every single thing, and is drooling. He wants to be held, keeps you half the night awake, and wants to be nursed the whole day. This is the world of teething that the baby has entered in. Other...
- Dr. Joan Marie Kanter D.D.S.5076 Dorsey Hall Dr Ellicott City MD 21042
- Dr. Hakan Omer Koymen DDS, MS5009 Honeygo Center Dr Perry Hall MD 21128
- Dr. Fabiola D Ortega DDS9199 Reisterstown Rd Owings Mills MD 21117
- Dr. Richard Alan Kline DDS8831 SATYR HILL ROAD BALTIMORE MD 21234
- Dr. Barry Lee Cohan DDS3635 Old Court Rd Pikesville MD 21208
- Dr. Luz M Tennassee DDS707 S President St Baltimore MD 21202