Dr. Isam Hasan Habib MD
Pulmonologist | Pulmonary Disease1400 Bellinger St Eau Claire WI, 54703
Dr. Isam Habib practices Pulmonology in Eau Claire, WI. A pulmonologist is a physician who possesses specialized knowledge and skill in the diagnosis and treatment of pulmonary conditions and diseases. Dr. Habib manages patients who need life support and mechanical ventilation, and is specially trained in diseases and conditions of the chest, particularly pneumonia, asthma, tuberculosis, emphysema, and complicated chest infections.
Education and Training
University of Jordan / Faculty of Medicine 1986
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM- Critical Care Medicine
Expert PublicationsData provided by the National Library of Medicine
- Simultaneous spectrophotometric determination of rutin, quercetin and ascorbic acid in drugs using a Kalman Filter approach.
- Simultaneous spectrophotometric determination of salbutamol and bromhexine in tablets.
- Adsorptive stripping voltammetric determination of ambroxol.
- Adsorptive stripping voltammetric determination of triprolidine hydrochloride in pharmaceutical tablets.
- Stripping voltammetric determination of valsartan in bulk and pharmaceutical products.
- Multivariate analysis of Cd(II), In(III), Tl(I) and Pb(II) in mixtures using
- Near infra-red reflectance spectroscopic determination of metformin in tablets.
- Micro- and submicro determination of antimony(III) in antibilharzial compounds by oxidation with N-bromosuccinimide.
Dr. Isam Hasan Habib MD's Practice location
Eau Claire, WI 54703Get Direction
Green Bay, WI 54301Get Direction
FRANKLIN, IN 46131Get Direction
- What are the Treatment Options for COPD?
Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease or COPD refers to a group of respiratory diseases characterized by blockage of the airways and difficulty in breathing. The most common respiratory conditions that fall into the group are chronic bronchitis and emphysema. The damage caused by COPD to the...
- Facts About Asthma That You Should Know
Breathe in and breathe out. Isn't it one of the simplest things to do in life? But when you see your loved ones, especially your children, wheezing, it can really make you anxious and stressed. One of the most traumatizing diseases that can leave one struggling for something as basic as oxygen is...
- Lung Cancer : How to Treat it?
Lung Cancer: There are two main types of lung cancer; small cell lung cancer (SCLC) and non-small cell lung cancer (NSCLC). These two types of lung cancers are based on the way the tumors grow and spread. Lung cancer has the highest rate of death toll out of all cancers in the US. The main causes...
- Colorado Family Raises Awareness to Find Cystic Fibrosis Cure
Before, during, and after having a baby, time is spent stressing about getting all the things the baby will need, thinking about whether the nursery will be done on time, and lots of time is spent worrying whether the baby will be healthy or not. This worst fear of many moms and dads came true for...
- Pleurisy: What to Expect on Your Visit to a Pulmonologist
As with any disease, your doctor will first speak to you and asks for a detailed history. He or she will do a physical examination to come up with a differential diagnosis. Later, the diagnosis will be confirmed by doing some tests.History TakingExpect your pulmonologist to ask you questions...
- New Study: ADHD's Potential Impact on Cystic Fibrosis
Results from a recent study have shown that 15% of Adults with Cystic Fibrosis (CF) had definitive symptoms for Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD).While past research had shown a prevalence of anxiety and depression in adults with CF, the incidence of ADHD was described as...
- Dr. Adel S Zurob MD1400 Bellinger St Eau Claire WI 54703
- Dr. Hussam Ziad Al-sharif MD1400 BELLINGER ST EAU CLAIRE WI 54703
- Dr. Richard A Helmers M.D.1400 BELLINGER ST EAU CLAIRE WI 54703
- Dr. Asegid H. Kebede MD1400 Bellinger St Eau Claire WI 54703
- Dr. Ahmad Qureshi MD1400 Bellinger St Eau Claire WI 54703
- Ali atef Zaied MD1400 BELLINGER ST EAU CLAIRE WI 54703