Dr. Minti has about 7 years of experience in General Dentistry including diagnosis, treatment planning and delivery of comprehensive dental care. She is a member of the American Dental Association, California ...
Education and Training
University of California DDS 2012
UP Dental College & Research Centre, Lucknow, India DDS 2007
- Outstanding Student Award By American Academy of Craniofacial Pain 2012 American Academy of Craniofacial Pain
- Dental Aesthetics
- Dental And Surgical Extractions
- Dental Abscess
- Dental Veneers
Experience & Accolades
- Associate Dentist2014 - 2015Aspen Dental, Muncy, PAProvided quality dental care to pediatric, adult, and geriatric pts
- Associate Dentist2014Penn Valley DentalProvided quality dental care to pediatric, adult, and geriatric pts
- Associate Dentist2012 - 2014Complete Family Dentistry, Wellsboro, PAProvided quality dental care to pediatric, adult, and geriatric pts
Mrs. Minti Agarwal, DDS's Practice location
Sayre, PA 18840Get Direction
Wellsboro, PA 16901Get Direction
Request An Appointment With Mrs. Minti Agarwal, DDS | Dentist | General Practice
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Mrs. Minti Agarwal, DDS's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Agarwal
- Which Doctors Treat Diabetes?
There are many healthcare providers who can diagnose and treat diabetes. While most people may see a primary care doctor if they start having symptoms of diabetes, other physicians and specialists can also help monitor the condition.Doctors who treat diabetesThe following are doctors and specialists...
- Frequent Smoking and Lack of Sleep Can Lead to Gum Disease
Studies show that smoking and lack of sleep are two factors that affect the progression of gum disease. “The study shows that other than brushing and flossing, there are lifestyle factors that may affect the dental health of a person”, says Preston D. Miller Jr., DDS, president of the American...
- Magnolia Bark Extract Prevents Bad Breath
According to the results of a study published in, Journal of Agricultural and Food Chemistry, magnolia bark extract contains chemicals that may prevent bad breath or halitosis. These compounds, called magnolol and honokiol, kill the bacteria that cause bad breath and cavities.In this study, nine...
- How Can I Reduce the Pain of Sensitive Teeth?
If you can’t enjoy a cup of hot coffee or a glass of cold juice without getting that stinging pain in your teeth, those are symptoms of sensitive teeth. Moreover, eating, brushing and flossing may also lead to the sharp pain. Sensitivity to the cold and heat may be caused by a number of reasons...
- Sleep Apnea: What Are the Causes, Symptoms, and Treatment?
Sleep apnea is a very common but serious sleeping disorder, wherein your breathing gets briefly interrupted while you sleep. Breathing might stop or become very shallow with pauses while you are sleeping. It can last from a few seconds to several minutes and usually recurs through the night. Since...
- What Are the Causes of Receding Gums?
As the margin of teeth recede, the roots of the teeth are exposed. Receding gums are a very common oral problem and are of concern as it may be the warning signs of many gum diseases. Gum deterioration occurs gradually with time and creates small pockets or gaps between the tooth and the gum, which...
- Richard B Dunn DDS1007 Broadway Elmira NY 14904
- Daniel Oconnell D.D.S.103 Washington St Elmira NY 14901
- Dr. Jean-marie Biebuyck Other412 S Main St Haverhill MA 01835
- Dr. Terence Patrick Hurley DDS208 Columbia St Elmira NY 14905
- Dr. Trung Dinh Tran DMD1141 Broadway St Elmira NY 14904
- Dr. Joseph A Kielty DDSRr #1 Box 3e Towanda PA 18848