Health care leader whose mission is to keep you healthy. Under-one-roof convenience, 24-hour advice nurse, and online access to manage your health - anytime.
Education and Training
Univ Auto De Ciudad Juarez, Esc De Med, Ciudad Juarez, Chihuahua 1979
Universidad Autonoma De Ciudad Juarez 1979
Autonomous University of Ciudad Juarez (UACJ)
Georgetown University in Washington DC
Autonomous University of Cuidad Juarez School of Medicine 1979
Psychiatry and NeurologyAmerican Board of Psychiatry and NeurologyABPN
- Memory Loss
- Vascular Disease
- Univ Ca Irvine Med Ctr, Neurology; Tx Tech U Hlth Sci Ctr, Psychiatry
- University Calif Irvine 1980
- Texas Tech University Health Sciences Center
- UC Irvine Medical Center
Dr. Jorge P. Lipiz MD's Practice location
Dr. Jorge P. Lipiz MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Lipiz
- Alzheimer's Patient Re-meets Her Granddaughter In Touching Story
Over 44 million people around the world are facing Alzheimer’s disease. Everyone knows that this condition is heartbreaking for everyone who has a close friend or relative with Alzheimer’s. But one daughter decided to capture the most valuable moments of her mother and spread awareness about...
- Teenagers Driving with Muscular Dystrophy
A common rite of passage around the world, driving for a teenage means independence. For patients with muscular dystrophy, however, impaired muscle strength sometimes acts as a stumbling block to achieving this goal.Parents worry that their child may never acquire the skills and often learning to...
- Friends Fundraise for a 5-Year-Old with Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy
Harrison Williams was only 16-months old when he was diagnosed with Duchenne muscular dystrophy (DMD). The family heard the diagnosis while driving on their first family holiday together. They were happily traveling along when the pediatrician called and told them to turn the car around and...
- Communicating with an Alzheimer's Patient
Many aspects have been focused on and taken into consideration when it comes to Alzheimer's research. Additional studies that support and give a better understanding, list acceptance, and encourage a positive outlook are important for those with Alzheimer's. Although the disease does indeed progress...
- New Machine Could Detect Early Alzheimer's
A group of biomedical researchers from Case Western Reserve University may have found a new and better way to catch early Alzheimer’s.Why catch Alzheimer’s early?Alzheimer’s affects about 5.5 million Americans, and as people are getting older and living longer, anyone can expect that this...
- Efforts for Muscular Dystrophy Research
There is vast research going into the effort to find new ways to combat Muscular Dystrophy. Before any new treatment can see the light of the day, it undergoes a series of testing called clinical trials.When a patient is part of a clinical trial, they benefit from cutting-edge treatment that...
- Dr. Mohsen Ali MD1310 San Bernardino Rd Upland CA 91786
- Dr. Elias A Giraldo MD219 N Broad St Philadelphia PA 19107
- Dr. Fred Zachary Nour MD8402 Harcourt Rd Indianapolis IN 46260
- Dr. William S Baek M.D..630 N 13th Ave Upland CA 91786
- Dr. Bryan E Tsao MD11175 Campus Street Loma Linda CA 92354
- Dr. Frances E. Sharpe MD9961 Sierra Ave Fontana CA 92335