Dr. Wayne K Sumpter MD, MPH
Aerospace Medicine Specialist | Aerospace Medicine2501 Capehart Rd 55 Mdg Offutt A F B NE, 68113
Dr. Wayne Sumpter is an aerospace medicine specialist practicing in Offutt A F B, NE. Dr. Sumpter provides primary care services for professionals like pilots and crewmembers who work and travel in the air or space. As an aerospace medicine specialist, Dr. Sumpter discovers, manages and prevents health issues that result from traveling in extreme environments. These physicians are particularly trained in diseases that may arise from air travel, and work to keep airmen healthy and safe.
Education and Training
Uniformed Services Univ Of The Hlth Sci- Bethesda Md 1987
Family MedicineAmerican Board of Family MedicineABFM
Dr. Wayne K Sumpter MD, MPH's Practice location
Offutt A F B, NE 68113Get Direction
- Musician Joseph Shabason Reflects On His Family's Parkinson's in Album
"It's a weird thing to talk about, because I think so much of the time when people around you are sick, the overwhelming emotion is, like, you feel bad for them and you want to be there for them and love them, but when someone around you is sick, it often puts a tremendous burden on the people in...
- What Is a Sociopath? Definition, Characteristics, and Treatment
A sociopath is an individual who has a personality disorder, which is characterized by antisocial, deceitful, and manipulative tendencies. Sociopaths also lack empathy and usually have a hard time forming relationships. Most of the time they are irresponsible, and in worst cases, do not have a...
- Causes, Treatment, and Prevention of Petechiae
Petechiae are tiny dots that appear as red, brown, or purple in color beneath the skin. They are usually seen in clusters on the stomach, buttocks, arms, and legs. However, they may also appear inside the mouth or on the eyelids. Petechiae may indicate different conditions, which can range from...
- Wisconsin Woman with Lupus Participates in Second Ironman Competition
Lupus is a chronic autoimmune disease. It occurs when the body’s immune system attacks healthy tissues and organs rather than viruses. Symptoms vary greatly, which is part of why it is so hard to diagnose. 1.5 million people in the United States alone live with diagnosed Lupus.What is the Ironman...
- What Is Seasonal Affective Disorder?
Seasonal Affective Disorder or SAD is a type of depression that comes and goes with the seasons. It starts during winter, usually stemming from a low amount of natural sunlight and is often lifted in the months of summer or spring. The symptoms often can begin in autumn as the days start getting...
- Are You Suffering From Lewy Body Dementia or Something Else?
Facts you should know about LBD1. Lewy body dementia (LBD) is one of the most common types of degenerative dementia. Just like Alzheimer’s disease, LBD is a degenerative form of dementia that is caused by the presence of lewy bodies. This causes the unusual collection of a protein known as...
- Dr. Daniel L Gaffney MD8005 FARNAM DR STE 305 OMAHA NE 68114
- Dr. Thomas Daniel Gensler M.D.10048 Fieldcrest Dr Omaha NE 68114
- Dr. Craig Yuichi Castillo M.D.2501 Capehart Rd Offutt A F B NE 68113
- Dr. Christopher L Fillmore MD105 Grant Cir Offutt A F B NE 68113
- Dr. Crescencio Torres M.D.2501 CAPEHART RD OFFUTT AFB NE 68113