Dr. Wayne Sumpter is an aerospace medicine specialist practicing in Offutt A F B, NE. Dr. Sumpter provides primary care services for professionals like pilots and crewmembers who work and travel in the air or space. As an aerospace medicine specialist, Dr. Sumpter discovers, manages and prevents health issues that result from traveling in extreme environments. These physicians are particularly trained in diseases that may arise from air travel, and work to keep airmen healthy and safe.
Education and Training
Uniformed Services Univ Of The Hlth Sci- Bethesda Md 1987
Family MedicineAmerican Board of Family MedicineABFM
- Usaf Sch Aerospace Med, General Preventive Medicine David Grant Usaf Med Ctr, Family Practice
Dr. Wayne K Sumpter MD, MPH's Practice location
Offutt A F B, NE 68113Get Direction
Dr. Wayne K Sumpter MD, MPH's reviewsWrite Review
- What Should You Expect After a Circumcision?
What Should You Expect After a Circumcision?Circumcision is the process of removing the foreskin of a male penis. Circumcision is done to both newborn males and older boys, or even adults. In all cases, it is the same procedure. Circumcision can be performed both at home and in the hospital. At...
- Recurrent Herpes Simplex Labialis
What is it?Recurrent herpes simplex labialis is a mouth infection that is caused by the herpes simplex virus. It is a contagious and common infection that can easily be passed on. Also known as oral herpes, recurrent herpes simplex labialis causes sores and blisters on the lips, tongue, mouth, and...
- Facts About Asthma That You Should Know
Breathe in and breathe out. Isn't it one of the simplest things to do in life? But when you see your loved ones, especially your children, wheezing, it can really make you anxious and stressed. One of the most traumatizing diseases that can leave one struggling for something as basic as oxygen is...
- Treatment for Kidney Stones
Kidney stones also called nephrolithiasis refers to ball-like structure that form in the urinary system of your body. These stones form as a result of solidifying of acidic salts and minerals filtered from the blood by the kidney. Once these crystals form they move down from the kidney into the...
- What Are the Signs and Symptoms of Vaginitis?
Vaginitis is a condition that is characterized by the inflammation of the vagina. It usually occurs as a result of fungal infection. Normally, a woman with vaginitis experiences vaginal itchiness, irritation, and sometimes pain. Mostly, the vulva is irritated or becomes infected. The condition is...
- What Are The Risk Factors Of A Colonoscopy?
Colonoscopy is a medical procedure and like all medical procedures, it may have its risks. For a vast majority of patients, the benefits far outweigh the risks and also much can be done to minimize the risks.About Colonoscopy The colonoscopy procedure involves the use of a thin and flexible camera...
- Dr. Robert Holmes DO2501 CAPEHART RD OFFUTT AFB NE 68113
- Dr. Craig Yuichi Castillo M.D.2501 Capehart Rd Offutt A F B NE 68113
- Dr. Kristin Nicole Lucy MD2501 CAPEHART RD OFFUTT AFB NE 68113
- Dr. Crescencio Torres M.D.2501 CAPEHART RD OFFUTT AFB NE 68113
- Brent Passey D.O.2501 CAPEHART ROAD OFFUT AFB NE 68113
- Richard Lee Endorf M.D.105 Grant Cir Offutt A F B NE 68113