Dr. David Bernard Roy D.O.
Dermatologist | MOHS-Micrographic Surgery128 S 11th Ave Laurel MS, 39440
Dr. David Roy is a dermatologist practicing in Laurel, MS. Dr. Roy specializes in skin care. Dermatologists evaluate and manage both common and uncommon skin conditions. These conditions include acne, psoriasis, warts, skin infections, atopic dermatitis, herpes simplex and more. Dermatologists are also experts in more complex skin diseases like impetigo, hidradenitis and milaria. Dr. Roy diagnoses skin problems and develops unique treatments plans for each individual patient.
Expert PublicationsData provided by the National Library of Medicine
- Spatial patterns in species distributions reveal biodiversity change.
- Effects on weed and invertebrate abundance and diversity of herbicide management in genetically modified herbicide-tolerant winter-sown oilseed rape.
- The treatment of pyoderma gangrenosum using etanercept.
- Species richness changes lag behind climate change.
- Direct and indirect effects of climate and habitat factors on butterfly diversity.
- Changes in habitat specificity of species at their climatic range boundaries.
- Plant extinctions and introductions lead to phylogenetic and taxonomic homogenization of the European flora.
- Heterogeneous landscapes promote population stability.
- Disentangling the role of environmental and human pressures on biological
- Balancing alternative land uses in conservation prioritization.
- Rapid range shifts of species associated with high levels of climate warming.
- Spatial covariation between freshwater and terrestrial ecosystem services.
- Habitat associations of species show consistent but weak responses to climate.
- Temperature-dependent alterations in host use drive rapid range expansion in a butterfly.
- Climatic associations of British species distributions show good transferability in time but low predictive accuracy for range change.
Dr. David Bernard Roy D.O.'s Practice location
Laurel, MS 39440Get Direction
PETAL, MS 39465Get Direction
Dr. David Bernard Roy D.O.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Roy
- Maculopapular Rash: Symptoms, Causes, and Treatment
Introduction to Maculopapular RashA maculopapular rash is a lesion that can appear as flat or raised skin. The name “maculopapular” itself is a blend of two words: “macule” meaning flat, discolored skin lesions, and “papule”, which means a small, raised bump. The skin lesions can merge...
- Your Guide to Using Valtrex
Valtrex is the name of the drug that contains valacyclovir. It is prescribed for many infections caused by the herpes virus, which includes cold sores, genital herpes, and shingles. Herpes virus can appear on any part of the body, but most often, it shows in the genitals and mouth. There are two...
- Treatments for Ingrown Hairs
Ingrown hairs hide in raised mounds of inflamed follicles appearing externally as acne, like reddish protrusions or sacs with transparent tips filled with pus and blood. They are painful to touch and create a burning sensation on the affected skin. You see them on your face, neck, pubic area, legs...
- Do I Have Eczema or Psoriasis?
Eczema and psoriasis are both skin diseases, and quite similar in their symptoms. Both conditions result in the formation of red patches or scales on the skin. To figure out whether you have eczema or psoriasis, you will need to examine the differences between the two.EczemaEczema is normally...
- All About Skin Abrasions
What is an abrasion?An abrasion is an open wound caused by the skin coming into contact with a rough surface, rubbing away the upper epidermal layer of the skin. The parts of the body that are more prone to abrasions are thin-skinned bony areas, such as the elbows, knees, ankles, shins, and upper...
- Everything You Need to Know About Biopsy Procedures
What is a biopsy?A biopsy is a medical procedure, which is mostly used in diagnosing cancer. In this procedure, a small tissue sample is taken from your body for a closer examination under the microscope. A biopsy is usually recommended by your doctor if initial tests in your body suggest an...