Dr. Yolanda N Mageto MD
Pulmonologist | Pulmonary Disease111 Colchester Ave East Pavillion Level Burlington VT, 05401
Dr. Yolanda Mageto practices Pulmonology in Burlington, VT. A pulmonologist is a physician who possesses specialized knowledge and skill in the diagnosis and treatment of pulmonary conditions and diseases. Dr. Mageto manages patients who need life support and mechanical ventilation, and is specially trained in diseases and conditions of the chest, particularly pneumonia, asthma, tuberculosis, emphysema, and complicated chest infections.
- Safety and Efficacy of Inhaled Treprostinil in Adult PH With ILD Including CPFE
- Study of Oral Treprostinil in Subjects With Pulmonary Hypertension (PH) Associated With Heart Failure With Preserved Ejection Fraction (HFpEF)
- Oral Treprostinil in Subjects With Pulmonary Hypertension (PH) Associated With Heart Failure With Preserved Ejection Fraction (HFpEF)
- University of Washington - Critical Care University of Washington - Pulmonary/Critical Care
Dr. Yolanda N Mageto MD's Practice location
Burlington, VT 05401Get Direction
DALLAS, TX 75246Get Direction
Dr. Yolanda N Mageto MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Mageto
- What Causes Asthma?
Asthma refers to the chronic inflammatory disease of the respiratory system. The causes for asthma differ depending on the individual. During an asthma attack, the airways become narrow, inflamed, and begin to fill with mucus. This makes breathing a difficult task, and leads to coughing and...
- Becoming an Advocate for the Cystic Fibrosis Foundation
The Cystic Fibrosis Foundation was founded in 1955 by a group of concerned parents who were determined to save their children’s lives. At the time, very little was known about cystic fibrosis and children with the disease were not expected to live past their elementary school years.However, thanks...
- What Is Cyanosis and Why Does It Occur?
IntroductionCyanosis is the medical term for a bluish discoloration of the skin, nails, toes, and mucous membranes. It is generally caused by low levels of oxygen in the blood. Normally, blood appears bright red when it is fully oxygenated. However, when blood does not have enough oxygen, it turns...
- Choir Members with Cystic Fibrosis Record Album but Can’t Sing Together
A team of organizers reached out to the Cystic Fibrosis Trust, a Scottish charity foundation in Scotland, in order to see if they could recruit a small group of adolescents with cystic fibrosis for an album that they were working on called “Stand Together.”Unfortunately, due to the nature of...
- Cystic Fibrosis: Talking to Loved Ones
When getting a life-changing diagnosis, it may be hard to discuss it with others. It is isolating when you feel others do not understand; your family and friends may not have cystic fibrosis or know people affected by the disease. You may also be dealing with shock from the new diagnosis. Chances...
- What Can Cause Shortness of Breath (Dyspnea)?
Shortness of breath is defined as the feeling of inability to breathe normally, hence producing a troublesome sensation. Such breathlessness is a distinct issue in every affected individual. Typically, if in an event of modest labor or any unexpected situation leads to a shortness of breath, it is...
- Dr. Charles M Kinsey M.D.FAHC PULMONARY AND CRITICAL CARE UNIT BURLINGTON VT 05405
- Dr. Charlotte Catharina Teneback MD111 Colchester Ave Burlington VT 05401
- Dr. Gilman Baker Allen M.D.111 Colchester Ave Burlington VT 05401
- Dr. Theodore Wendell Marcy MD, MPH111 Colchester Ave Burlington VT 05401
- Dr. Daniel J Weiss MD PHD111 Colchester Ave Burlington VT 05405
- Dr. Jenny L Martino MD89 Beaumont Avenue Burlington VT 05405