Dr. Yolanda N Mageto MD
Pulmonologist | Pulmonary Disease111 Colchester Ave East Pavillion Level Burlington VT, 05401
Dr. Yolanda Mageto practices Pulmonology in Burlington, VT. A pulmonologist is a physician who possesses specialized knowledge and skill in the diagnosis and treatment of pulmonary conditions and diseases. Dr. Mageto manages patients who need life support and mechanical ventilation, and is specially trained in diseases and conditions of the chest, particularly pneumonia, asthma, tuberculosis, emphysema, and complicated chest infections.
- Safety and Efficacy of Inhaled Treprostinil in Adult PH With ILD Including CPFE
- Study of Oral Treprostinil in Subjects With Pulmonary Hypertension (PH) Associated With Heart Failure With Preserved Ejection Fraction (HFpEF)
- Oral Treprostinil in Subjects With Pulmonary Hypertension (PH) Associated With Heart Failure With Preserved Ejection Fraction (HFpEF)
- University of Washington - Critical Care University of Washington - Pulmonary/Critical Care
Dr. Yolanda N Mageto MD's Practice location
Burlington, VT 05401Get Direction
DALLAS, TX 75246Get Direction
Dr. Yolanda N Mageto MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Mageto
- Young Girl Gets ‘Game Changer’ in Fight Against Cystic Fibrosis
At just one month old, Raelyn Copeland from Slidell, Louisiana was diagnosed with cystic fibrosis, a hereditary disorder characterized by the accumulation of mucus in the lungs that makes it difficult to breathe properly. Her mother, Angela Spencer, immediately began to advocate, campaign, and hold...
- How Pigs Are Increasing Understanding of Cystic Fibrosis
Researchers have been trying to figure out why Cystic Fibrosis (CF) patients are unable to fight off bacterial infections.Recently, studying pigs have helped scientists understand CF better.Why pigs?Initially, mice were used to evaluate CF, but they did not spontaneously develop CF like humans do....
- It’s Important: What People With CF Want Their Doctors to Know
Doctors and nurses are a group of professionals that are vital to patients’ health. Often times, such as when dealing with a chronic condition like cystic fibrosis (CF), some of these professionals can become like family due to how frequently you see them. And in a majority of cases, through...
- Young Mom Faces Cystic Fibrosis Diagnosis—Twice
At the age of 23, Shelby Woods faces every parent’s worst nightmare – a sick child. However, for Shelby, this nightmare is greater because both of her children, Sienna and Noah, were diagnosed with cystic fibrosis, an incurable genetic disease that had them going in and out of the...
- Coping with COPD
Many people live life without realizing that they have COPD – the umbrella term for emphysema and bronchitis – even though it is a common disease.Long-term smokers will most likely have scars on their lungs that will become inflamed and irritated due to COPD. Patients tend to complain, but fail...
- Can My Child Develop COPD?
Can COPD Develop in Children?By definition, COPD is a serious lung condition that has developed over a long period of time. Numerous studies explained that children cannot have COPD; however, the disease process can begin at a young age.One can observe the symptoms associated with COPD in a child,...
- Dr. Susan Patricia Dunning M.D.1 SOUTH PROSPECT STREET, ARNOLD 2 BURLINGTON VT 05401
- Dr. Charlotte Catharina Teneback MD111 Colchester Ave Burlington VT 05401
- Dr. Gilman Baker Allen M.D.111 Colchester Ave Burlington VT 05401
- Dr. Theodore Wendell Marcy MD, MPH111 Colchester Ave Burlington VT 05401
- Dr. David Kaminsky MD111 Colchester Ave Burlington VT 05401
- Jessica Badlam MD111 COLCHESTER AVE BURLINGTON VT 05401