Dr. Joshua Timothy Evans M.D.
Gastroenterologist | Gastroenterology96 Jonathan Lucas St Charleston SC, 29425
Dr. Joshua Evans is a gastroenterologist practicing in Charleston, SC. Dr. Evans specializes in the digestive system and its diseases that affect the gastrointestinal tract, which include organs from the mouth to the anus as well as liver disorders. Gastroenterology includes conditions such as hepatitis, peptic ulcer disease, colitis, nutritional problems and irritable bowel syndrome. Dr. Evans performs colonoscopy and endoscopy procedures and provides accurate and thorough care for patients suffering from digestive issues.
Education and Training
Saint Louis University School of Medicine 2004
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM- Gastroenterology
- Abdominal Pain, Abnormal Liver Function Tests (lfts), Abnormal Stool And More
- Crohn's Disease
- Acid Reflux
- Colon Polyps
- Medical University of South Carolina Affiliated Hospitals
- Medical University of South Carolina 2011
Dr. Joshua Timothy Evans M.D.'s Practice location
Charleston, SC 29425Get Direction
Omaha, NE 68114Get Direction
Dr. Joshua Timothy Evans M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Evans
- How to Speak with Your Partner About Colitis
When you are diagnosed with Colitis and have experienced its life-altering symptoms, it is hard to think about anything but your own physical pain and inconvenience.At some point, it becomes obvious to the people you share your life with that something serious is going on. Frequent trips to the...
- What Foods Are Allowed in a Gluten-free Diet?
Gluten is a protein found in many food items, and intolerance towards this protein may lead to intestinal damage. A typical gluten-free diet avoids all possible sources of this protein in meals. Gluten may cause inflammation in the body's of people who are suffering from celiac disease. Having...
- What Does Belly Button Pain Mean?
Pain in your belly button can range from mild to severe and can be occasional or constant. In some cases, belly button pain can also radiate to other areas of the body aside from the area near your belly button. It is also important to note that pain in your belly button is not a medical condition...
- What Is Campylobacter Infection: Causes and Treatment
Campylobacter InfectionOne of the main causes of diarrhea is Campylobacter. It is also one of the major causes of foodborne illnesses. When it infects the gastrointestinal tract, it can cause cramps, fever, and diarrhea. Campylobacter infections can be prevented by good handwashing habits and food...
- Fast Food Chain Offers Gluten-Free Substitute
There is a certain fast food restaurant in the United States that serves a sandwich featuring a gluten-free bun for celiac disease sufferers. Chick-fil-A, headquartered in Atlanta, Georgia in the United States, declared that they would be adding this sandwich to the menu. The newest bun is made...
- Fecal Microbiota Transplant Is Safe and Effective for Ulcerative Colitis Treatment
People with ulcerative colitis understand the pain of going to the restroom. There are many people who do not understand the pain associated with this condition.But what if there was an opportunity for the intestinal tract to heal?We are talking about fecal microbiota transplants, and they may bring...
- Dr. Kassamo Dayemo MD1606 Ashley River Rd Charleston SC 29407
- Dr. Don C Rockey MD5323 Harry Hines Blvd Dallas TX 75390
- Dr. David Michael Mccance D.O.9302 Medical Plaza Dr Charleston SC 29406
- Dr. David Anthony Florez MD2671 Elms Plantation Blvd Charleston SC 29406
- Dr. Robert H Hawes MD171 Ashley Ave Charleston SC 29425
- Dr. Gary Michael Curtis MD9225 C University Blvd Charleston SC 29406