Dr. Robert G Lisk M.D. is a top Doctor in Glen Burnie, MD.With a passion for the field and an unwavering commitment to their specialty, Dr. Robert G Lisk M.D. is an expert in changing the lives of their patients for the better.Through their designated cause and expertise in the field, Dr. Robert G Lisk M.D. is a prime example of a true leader in health care.As a leader and expert in their field, Dr. Robert G Lisk M.D. is passionate about enhancing patient quality of life. They embody the values of communication, safety, and trust when dealing directly with patients.In Glen Burnie, MD, Dr. Robert G Lisk M.D. is a true asset to their field and dedicated to the profession of medicine.
Education and Training
Tufts Univ Sch of Med, Boston Ma 1970
Tufts University School of Medicine 1970
OtolaryngologyAmerican Board of OtolaryngologyABOto
- Ear Problems, Nose Problems, Throat And More
- Hearing Loss
- Swimmer's Ear
- Deviated Septum
- Hay Fever (allergic Rhinitis)
- Ear Wax
- Outer Ear Infection
- Washington Hosp Ctr, Otolaryngology; Washington Hosp Ctr, General Surgery; St Elizabeth'S Med Ctr, Flexible Or Transitional Year
- Washington Hospital Center 1975
- Washington Hospital Center 1972
- Washington Hospital Center Program
Dr. Robert G Lisk M.D.'s Practice location
Glen Burnie, MD 21061Get Direction
Dr. Robert G Lisk M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Pneumonia in an Immunocompromised Patient
Pneumonia as a disease was once dreaded, since most of the cases would turn out to be fatal. This was many years ago, and with medical advances, times have changed. However, in some severe cases of pneumonia, especially in people with weakened immune systems, the disease can still be fatal. If the...
- Understanding a Breast Cancer Biopsy Report
When a physician suspects that a patient may have breast cancer, they will likely call for a biopsy to be done in order to make an exact diagnosis and begin the prognosis stage. In order to do a biopsy tissue, cells, or lumps must be removed from the breast and sent to the lab in order to be tested....
- What are Leg Ulcers?
What are leg ulcers?Leg ulcers are unhealed wounds or open wounds that occur on the legs. They tend to recur if not treated properly. They can occur in everyone at any age, but are more common among females. What are the causes of leg ulcers?The most common reason for the occurrence of leg ulcers...
- Anemia Symptoms
What is anemia?Anemia occurs when there are low levels of red blood cells (RBCs) in the body. Red blood cells are the ones that carry oxygen all over the body. So when a person's RBC count is lower than normal, it means that there is not enough oxygen in the blood, causing symptoms of anemia, such...
- What Is Pyrexia: Causes, Symptoms, and Treatment
Introduction Pyrexia is the medical term for fever, in which the human body temperature rises above the average normal (37 degrees Celsius or 98.6 degrees Fahrenheit). Pyrexia is one of the most common symptoms of numerous medical conditions.There are multiple factors can affect the normal body...
- Questions You Should Be Asking Your Doctor
IntroductionAlthough doctors have the best intentions, it does not always mean that they will perfectly recognize their patient’s greatest need. For this reason, patients also need to take an active role when it comes to communicating with their doctor.One of the best ways to make sure that...
- Mr. Patrick Aaron Hyatt M.D.301 Saint Paul St Baltimore MD 21202
- Dr. Michael D Cohen M.D.8322 Bellona Ave Towson MD 21204
- Dr. Jeffrey Leonard Mckeeby M.D.2002 Medical Pkwy Annapolis MD 21401
- Dr. Joseph Eric Osheroff M.D.10630 Little Patuxent Pkwy Columbia MD 21044
- Dr. Paul Angelo Tarantino M.D.1403 Madison Park Dr Glen Burnie MD 21061
- Dr. Mitchell Klapper M.D.122 Slade Ave Pikesville MD 21208