I graduated from the Asian Institute of Medical Studies here in Tucson with a Masters of Acupuncture and Oriental Medicine. This degree encompasses training in both Acupuncture techniques as well as e ...
- MemberArizona Society of Oriental Medicine and Acupuncture
Nadine F Butler L.AC. MAOM's Practice location
Tucson, AZ 85718Get Direction
Nadine F Butler L.AC. MAOM's reviewsWrite Review
- Reasons Why You Need Acupuncture
If you haven’t tried acupuncture and you’re wondering whether it’s effective, here are several supportive reasons why you should give it a try: ...
- What Is Nighttime Back Pain?
What Is Nighttime Back Pain?Nighttime back pain is a more painful and irritating type of back pain, unlike other types back pain that disappears after some posture adjustment. The nighttime back pain is more persistent, even present during the night. It is also known as nocturnal back pain....
- Alternative Treatments for Liver Cancer
Alternative treatments for liver cancer refer to alternative medical procedures rather than the conventional and allopathic medications used to treat liver cancer. They include herbs, traditional Chinese medicine and homeopathy among others. The alternative treatments require a certification and...
- What to Expect While Undergoing an Acupuncture
Before having your first acupuncture treatment, there are numerous things you should keep in mind. Most acupuncture points are situated on the legs and lower arms, so it’s important to wear clothes that will allow easy access to such areas. Moreover, avoid going for treatment while hungry or right...
- Acupuncture for Weight Loss
Weight control is a multi-faceted problem and a functional program that involves stress reduction, diet, and exercise techniques. Chinese acupuncture and exercises for better digestion are also helpful means in the struggle with weight loss.Acupuncture is an ancient Chinese medicine practice that...
- How to Use Acupuncture to Treat IBS
Irritable bowel syndrome is also referred to as mucous colitis or spastic colon. It’s labeled a syndrome since it involves multiple symptoms that vary from each person who is affected. It’s a mobility disorder of the large and small intestines. IBS-related symptoms include constipation,...
- Mr. Jason Gill LAC800 N Swan Road Tucson AZ 85711
- Helene C. Sorkin NCCAOM, DIPL. L. AC.1643 E Prince Rd Tucson AZ 85719
- Dr. Nathan S Conlee DC3020 N Country Club Rd Tucson AZ 85716
- Shinai Lilly L.AC.1501 N Houghton Rd Tucson AZ 85749
- Amy Clemans L.AC.11262 E Prospect Ln Tucson AZ 85749
- Kathleen Lee Kool L.AC.5300 E Erickson Dr Tucson AZ 85712