Dr. Dean Irwin Dobbin M.D. is a top Doctor in New Hyde Park, NY.With a passion for the field and an unwavering commitment to their specialty, Dr. Dean Irwin Dobbin M.D. is an expert in changing the lives of their patients for the better.Through their designated cause and expertise in the field, Dr. Dean Irwin Dobbin M.D. is a prime example of a true leader in health care.As a leader and expert in their field, Dr. Dean Irwin Dobbin M.D. is passionate about enhancing patient quality of life. They embody the values of communication, safety, and trust when dealing directly with patients.In New Hyde Park, NY, Dr. Dean Irwin Dobbin M.D. is a true asset to their field and dedicated to the profession of medicine.
Education and Training
Suny-Hlth Sci Ctr At Brooklyn, Coll of Med, Brooklyn Ny 1969
SUNY Downstate Medical Center College Of Medicine 1969
State University of New York Downstate Medical Center College of Medicine 1969
Obstetrics and GynecologyAmerican Board of Obstetrics and GynecologyABOG
- Urinary Incontinence
- Vaginal Prolapse
- Urinary Tract Infection (uti)
- Long Island Jewish Med Ctr, Obstetrics And Gynecology; Long Island Jewish Med Ctr, Flexible Or Transitional Year
- Kingsbrook Jewish Medical Center Program
Dr. Dean Irwin Dobbin M.D.'s Practice location
New Hyde Park, NY 11042Get Direction
Dr. Dean Irwin Dobbin M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Dobbin
- Tina s.
- Legendary Rockstar Bret Michaels Using His Music To Support Diabetes Research
Odds are, everyone has heard the name Bret Michaels, especially if they were born in the late 70's and early 80's. For those who haven't heard of him, Bret Michaels is an American musician better known for his role as frontman and vocalist for the popular glam metal band, Poison. Born in 1963,...
- What are the Different Types of Insomnia?
Insomnia, also referred to as ‘sleeping disorder’ is mostly characterized by lots of factors including fatigue, physical discomfort, and psychological distress due to difficulty in falling asleep or staying asleep for seven to eight hours a night. Insomnia is confirmed to be dangerous when it is...
- Blogging Her Way Through Lymphoma - A 22 Year Old’s Way to Cope
In May of 2016, Katie DeMasi graduated from the University of Delaware with a Bachelor of Science Degree in Nursing. The young woman already had a job lined up as a registered nurse at NYU Langone Medical Center in New York City. She had picked out her scrubs and spent a few of her summer days...
- Anemia Symptoms
What is anemia?Anemia occurs when there are low levels of red blood cells (RBCs) in the body. Red blood cells are the ones that carry oxygen all over the body. So when a person's RBC count is lower than normal, it means that there is not enough oxygen in the blood, causing symptoms of anemia, such...
- What Is Pyrexia: Causes, Symptoms, and Treatment
Introduction Pyrexia is the medical term for fever, in which the human body temperature rises above the average normal (37 degrees Celsius or 98.6 degrees Fahrenheit). Pyrexia is one of the most common symptoms of numerous medical conditions.There are multiple factors can affect the normal body...
- Questions You Should Be Asking Your Doctor
IntroductionAlthough doctors have the best intentions, it does not always mean that they will perfectly recognize their patient’s greatest need. For this reason, patients also need to take an active role when it comes to communicating with their doctor.One of the best ways to make sure that...
- Dr. Steven Paul Shikiar M.D.140 Grand Ave Englewood NJ 07631
- Dr. John Kehoe M.D.420 64th St Brooklyn NY 11220
- Dr. Sebastian Lighvani MD186 E 76TH ST NEW YORK NY 10021
- Dr. Mark W Dobriner M.D.60 Cutter Mill Rd Great Neck NY 11021
- Dr. Maurice M Khosh M.D.425 West 59th Street New York NY 10019
- Dr. C. benjamin Dunkley MD279 East 5900 South Salt Lake City UT 84107