I have the pleasure to work with patients at OHSU Westside Clinic, Cornell West. My primary care focuses in total joint reconstruction, spine, and other orthopedic injuries. I follow a holistic approa ...
Nicole Nanette Jones PT, DPT's Practice location
Hillsboro, OR 97124Get Direction
Nicole Nanette Jones PT, DPT's reviewsWrite Review
- Multiple Sclerosis: Is Therapy Right for Me?
The different therapies and medications available may not work in the same way in different patients. Hence, it is very advisable that you consult your doctor so you can take the medicine that is right for you. Prescribed medications can help you control and manage the symptoms of the disease, and...
- Everything You Need To Know About Multiple Sclerosis
CausesMS is the result of an abnormal response of the body’s immune system. This response results in an attack on the central nervous system — the brain, spinal cord and optic nerve. Specifically the immune system attacks the protective coating around the nerve fibers — myelin — creating...
- It’s Time to Fight Parkinson’s Disease Through Exercise, Says South Carolina Gym
Going to the gym regularly can significantly help to combat Parkinson’s disease. According to Cody Cooper from Grit Box Fitness, Parkinson’s progression can be delayed due to the forced intense exercise. Not only that, but it also helps a lot with the enhancing strength and stability.What is...
- Does Kinesiology Tape Work?
What is a kinesiology tape?Most people would recognize kinesiology tapes as bright-colored tapes with fascinating configurations. A kinesiology tape is a thin and stretchy fabric made from cotton or nylon blend. This stretchy fabric is backed up with an adhesive, which is made from hypoallergenic...
- How to Treat a Sprained Ankle
Ankle sprains are a very common ailment, particularly of women who have the habit of wearing high heels. Ankle sprains refer to the condition in which one of the ligaments in the ankle is injured. A history of ankle sprains will eventually make an individual prone to ankle sprains. Landing the foot...
- Trapezius Muscle Strain: Causes, Symptoms, and Treatment
A flat rectangular band of tissue is known as the trapezius muscle. The paired muscles form a diamond shape, hence it resembles a trapezoid (diamond shaped quadrilateral). It makes up for the majority of superficial cervical as well as thoracic musculature. It has the look of a kite. It runs from...
- Ellen Monaghan P.T.2312 W Main St Battle Ground WA 98604
- Adam Cowling P.T.700 Ne 87th Ave Vancouver WA 98664
- Evan Hassel DPT10015 Ne Weidler St Portland OR 97220
- Steve Whitaker PT700 Ne 87th Ave Vancouver WA 98664
- Stephanie Magno PT13765 NW Cornell Road Portland OR 97229
- Cynthia Hein PT700 Ne 87th Ave Vancouver WA 98664