Dr. Eunice Yuee-dean Huang M.D.
Surgeon (Pediatric) | Pediatric Surgery777 Washington Avenue Suite 230 Memphis TN, 38105
Dr. Eunice Huang practices Pediatric Surgery in Memphis, TN. Dr. Huang treats children who have an illness, injury, or disease that requires surgery. Some of the surgical problems seen by pediatric surgeons are often quite different from those commonly seen by adult or general surgeons. Dr. Huangdiagnoses, treats, and manages childrens surgical needs such as abnormalities of the groin in childhood and, surgical repair of birth defects, surgical care of tumors, transplantation operations, and endoscopic procedures.
Education and Training
Keck School of Medicine of the University of Southern California 1997
SurgeryAmerican Board of SurgeryABS- Pediatric Surgery
- Increased plasminogen activator inhibitor-1 in keloid fibroblasts may account for their elevated collagen accumulation in fibrin gel cultures.
- Plasminogen activator/plasmin system: a major player in wound healing?
- Transforming growth factor-beta3 affects plasminogen activator inhibitor-1 expression in fetal mice and modulates fibroblast-mediated collagen gel contraction.
- Enteral fish oil for treatment of parenteral nutrition-associated liver disease in six infants with short-bowel syndrome.
- Prospective evaluation of a clinical pathway for suspected appendicitis.
- Cost-effectiveness of diagnostic approaches to suspected appendicitis in children.
- Standardization of Feeding Advancement After Neonatal Gastrointestinal Surgery: Does It Improve Outcomes?
- Post-resection outcomes for pediatric ovarian neoplasm: is ovarian-preserving
- Age at presentation and management of pediatric intussusception: A Pediatric Health Information System database study.
- Surgical informed consent in children: a systematic review.
- Multisite Semiautomated Clinical Data Repository for Duplication 15q Syndrome: Study Protocol and Early Uses.
- Birth Defects
- Umbilical Hernia
- Inguinal Hernia
- Ganglion Cyst
- Los Angeles County and University Of Southern California 1998
Dr. Eunice Yuee-dean Huang M.D.'s Practice location
Memphis, TN 38105Get Direction
MEMPHIS, TN 38105Get Direction
Dr. Eunice Yuee-dean Huang M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Huang
- What Does a Pediatric Surgeon Do?
What is a pediatric surgeon?A pediatric surgeon is a pediatrician, who is specially trained to perform a variety of medical procedures on newborns, infants, and children. They are experts when it comes to the diagnosis and operative care of different health conditions in children. These specialists...
- Epigastric Hernia: Get the Facts
A hernia is a condition in which some part of an internal organ grows through an opening and protrudes to some other area, thereby altering its normal location.There are many types of hernia, but the epigastric hernia is the most common form. An epigastric hernia occurs when abdominal tissue...
- What Can I Expect After Undergoing Laparoscopic Hernia Repair?
In laparoscopic hernia repair, the surgeon makes a small incision in or just under your umbilicus and inserts a narrow tube to pump carbon dioxide into your abdomen. The gas lifts organs and other tissue, allowing a good view of your internal structures. The surgeon then inserts a telescope-like...
- How to Prepare for Hydrocelectomy
Hydrocelectomy refers to a surgical procedure done for the purpose of repairing or removing a hydrocele, a buildup of watery fluid around one or both testicles. This sac swells as fluid accumulates, causing discomfort but usually no pain. Since hydrocelectomy involves a sensitive part of the...
- Understanding Hernia and Hernia Surgery
Feeling pain and swelling in the groin region can be a very unpleasant experience, especially when the pain gets worse when you cough or lift heavy objects. Experiencing these symptoms might signify the presence of groin hernia. A groin hernia is usually referred to in medical terms as an inguinal...
- Everything You Need to Know About an Adenoidectomy
What Are Adenoids?Adenoids are the immune system’s component which assists in the fight against infections and offers the body protection from viral and bacterial attack.Adenoids are found in children only. They begin to develop as soon as a child is born and reach their maximum when the child is...
- Dr. Max R. Langham M.D.777 Washington Ave Memphis TN 38105
- Dr. John Kenneth Uffman MD, MPH1500 Cooper St Fort Worth TX 76104
- Dr. Martin L. Blakely M.D.7102 Doctors Office Tower Nashville TN 37232
- Dr. Tamarah Jeanette Westmoreland MD PHD262 Danny Thomas Place Memphis TN 38105
- Dr. John Alexander Sandoval M.D.13123 E 16th Ave Aurora CO 80045
- Dr. Timothy Jancelewicz MD513 Parnassus Ave San Francisco CA 94143