Dr. Susan A Gingrich MD
Hematologist-Oncologist | Hematology & Oncology1 Webster Ave Suite 206 Poughkeepsie NY, 12601
I have wonderful colleagues who not only practice medicine, but who go above and beyond to help patients, says Dr. Susan Gingrich, a medical oncologist at Cancer Treatment Centers of America (CTCA) in ...
Education and Training
Columbia Univ Coll of Physicians And Surgeons, New York Ny 1975
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM- Medical Oncology
- Westchester Med Ctr, Medical Oncology; Ny & Presby Hp-Columbia Campus, Hematology/Oncology; Nyu Hospitals Center, Internal Medicine; Mt Sinai Med Ctr, Psychiatry; St Luke'S-Roosevelt-St Lukes D, General Surgery
- The Mount Sinai Medical Center, New York
- NYU Langone Medical Center
- St. Luke's-Roosevelt Hospital Center
- Hematology & Oncology - Columbia Presbyterian Medical Center, New York
- Bone Marrow Transplantation - Westchester County Medical Center, Valhalla, NY
Dr. Susan A Gingrich MD's Practice location
Poughkeepsie, NY 12601Get Direction
SENECA, PA 16346Get Direction
Dr. Susan A Gingrich MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Gingrich
- Daughter's Donation Gives Mom with Lymphoma a Fighting Chance
Chyanne Ojageer, a 14-year-old teenager from Kissimmee, Florida, became one of the youngest bone marrow donors in the state when she donated her own bone marrow to help save her mother’s life.Neisha Ojageer, never in her wildest dreams thought that her daughter would be the person to save her...
- Potential Causes of Leukopenia
IntroductionA decrease in the number of white blood cells (WBCs) is referred to as leukopenia. There are several causes for leukopenia. It may be due to certain drugs, cancer, radiation and chemotherapy for cancer, stem cell transplant, surgery, steroids, or autoimmune disorders. The immune system...
- Is Lymphoma-related PTSD Possible?
PTSD is something that one may not think of right away when thinking of chronic or life-threatening illnesses, but it should not be overlooked. Post-traumatic stress disorder, or PTSD, can affect all aspects of a person’s life and requires treatment by a specialist.The Diagnostic and Statistical...
- How Immunotherapy Makes a Real Difference in Relapsed Hodgkin Lymphoma
Hodgkin lymphoma, which affects about 0.2% of the people in the United States, is often treated using a combination of chemotherapy, radiation therapy, and stem cell transplant. Sometimes these treatments fail to halt the progress of the disease, and in other cases the cancer seems to halt but then...
- Lymphoma, the Persistence of Inspirational Women, and the Power of Language
Each year, Leukemia and Blood Cancer New Zealand (LBC) sponsors their Blood Cancer Patient Forum. They invite speakers to bring them news about such topics as treatment advances and management of cancer from a fully developed psycho-social perspective. Essentially, they dish up good old-fashioned...
- Microsoft Co-Founder Paul Allen Beats Lymphoma Twice
Beating any type of cancer is a major feat in itself, but billionaire and Microsoft co-founder Paul Allen has defeated lymphoma not once, but twice.Paul's storyNeedless to say, being the co-founder of Microsoft is a pretty big deal. As an American digital pioneer, Paul has been on top of the world....
- Dr. Umangi M Patel M.D.611 Gidney Ave Newburgh NY 12550
- Dr. Gerald A Colvin DO19 Baker Avenue Poughkeepsie NY 12601
- Dr. Leno Thomas MD159 Barnegat Rd Poughkeepsie NY 12601
- Dr. Glenn F. Agoliati M.D.19 Baker Ave Poughkeepsie NY 12601
- Dr. Michael J. Maresca M.D.19 Baker Ave Poughkeepsie NY 12601
- Dr. Richard Marc Diamond MD164 Willow Ave Cornwall NY 12518