Dr. Susan A Gingrich MD
Hematologist-Oncologist | Hematology & Oncology1 Webster Ave Suite 206 Poughkeepsie NY, 12601
I have wonderful colleagues who not only practice medicine, but who go above and beyond to help patients, says Dr. Susan Gingrich, a medical oncologist at Cancer Treatment Centers of America (CTCA) in ...
Education and Training
Columbia Univ Coll of Physicians And Surgeons, New York Ny 1975
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM- Medical Oncology
- Hematology & Oncology - Columbia Presbyterian Medical Center, New York
- Bone Marrow Transplantation - Westchester County Medical Center, Valhalla, NY
Dr. Susan A Gingrich MD's Practice location
Poughkeepsie, NY 12601Get Direction
TORRINGTON, CT 06790Get Direction
Dr. Susan A Gingrich MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Gingrich
- What Are Lymphocytes?
A lymphocyte is a type of white blood cell (WBC) that has a significant function in the body's immune system. Lymphocytes function by properly responding to infectious microorganisms and other foreign invaders in the body. Lymphocytes can work alone, but some of them are also capable of...
- John Quinones Teams Up With Survivors For Leukemia and Lymphoma Society
Many cancer patients suffer in silence, with the public being largely unaware of the different types of cancer and how they affect patients. Most people obviously know that cancer is well, a bad thing, but there is a lot of nuance and important information that is lost on the common citizen. Most...
- This New Zealand Native Beat Cancer Eight Times
Being diagnosed with cancer can be a world-shaking experience. Going through the necessary chemotherapy and radiation treatment to beat cancer can be a difficult struggle, but coming out cancer-free feels incredibly liberating.Maybe it’s that feeling of having beaten cancer that can make suffering...
- Mr. T's Lessons on Life and Lymphoma
There are several things that Mr. T is known for, including his career as a WWF wrestler and his role as B.A. Baracus in the hit series ‘The A-Team’. To this day, he continues to remain a fun and stylish icon of the 80s. Nevertheless, Mr. T is not only known for his appearances on television,...
- Touchdown For Lymphoma: Two Teams Put Rivalry Aside For a Cause
Everyone knows that some rivalries can get pretty heated - especially when sports are involved. However, two football teams recognize that there is something more important - supporting a girl with Hodgkin's lymphoma. Although she was a cheerleader for the football team, they are now turning the...
- Lymphoma: The Importance of a Support System & Communication
Regardless of what’s being said, communication is something that many people struggle with in their personal relationships. Communication requires self-awareness, listening skills, and the ability to empathize and convey thoughts and feelings accurately. When people are diagnosed with chronic...
- Dr. Gerald Colvin DO19 Baker Avenue Poughkeepsie NY 12601
- Dr. Glenn F. Agoliati M.D.19 Baker Ave Poughkeepsie NY 12601
- Dr. Michael J. Maresca M.D.19 Baker Ave Poughkeepsie NY 12601
- Dr. Leno Thomas MD159 Barnegat Rd Poughkeepsie NY 12601
- Dr. Ramamohana R. Kancherla M.D.19 Baker Ave Poughkeepsie NY 12601
- Dr. Julia A Schaefer-cutillo M.D.19 Baker Ave Poughkeepsie NY 12601