Dr. Paul M Heath MD
Plastic Surgeon3701 12th Street W Suite 100 Saint Cloud MN, 56303
Dr. Paul Heath is a cosmetic medicine and surgery specialist practicing in Saint Cloud, MN. Dr. Heath specializes in the enhancement of appearance. Improving aesthetic, symmetry and proportion are key goals in cosmetic surgery. Cosmetic medicine has nothing to do with these specific areas not functioning properly; therefore, this elective field solely focuses on aesthetics and anti-aging.
Education and Training
Harvard Med Sch, Boston Ma 1976
Harvard Medical School 1976
Plastic SurgeryAmerican Board of Plastic SurgeryABPS
- Caries of Spine with Clubbing of Fingers and Toes.
- Two Brothers, one having Diffuse Periostitis of both Tibiae and the other an Affection of the Knee, probably due to Congenital Syphilis.
- Myositis Ossificans Traumatica.
- Cystic Swelling at the Root of the Nose.
- Syphilitic Osteitis of the Femur.
- Deformity of the Cervical Spine.
- Multiple Exostoses.
- Intra-uterine Fracture of Tibia and Fibula, with Absorption of Bone.
- Gigantism of Forepart of Foot.
- Case for Diagnosis.
- Pseudo-hypertrophy of the Breast.
- Congenital Cyst in Parotid Region.
- Two Cases of Genu Valgum due to Rarefaction and Deformity of the Shaft of the Femur.
- Two Cases of Ranula.
- Isolated Disease of Tarsal Scaphoid-Köhler's Disease.
- Mayo Grad Sch Med/Mayo Fndn, Plastic Surgery; Mayo Grad Sch Med/Mayo Fndn, General Surgery
- Mayo Clinic College of Medicine (Arizona) Program
Dr. Paul M Heath MD's Practice location
Saint Cloud, MN 56303Get Direction
Dr. Paul M Heath MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Heath
- Breast Augmentation: What are Saline Implants?
Saline breast implants contain germ-free saltwater. In case the shell of the implant ruptures, the saline implant collapses. Then the body absorbs the salty water and excretes it naturally. Women who are at least 18 years of age can have this FDA-accepted breast augmentation method. Women who...
- Reasons Why You Need a Blepharoplasty
Blepharoplasty: What is it?Blepharoplasty or plastic surgery of the eye is a common surgical operation, which is done to improve the appearance of your eyelids. It is a procedure used to modify the configuration and contour of both the upper and lower eyelids. It is, therefore, done for cosmetic...
- How to Prepare for a Breast Augmentation
You may be needed to do the following as you prepare for a breast augmentation operation:...
- The Most Common Misconceptions About Breast Cancer
There is so much information you can read online about breast cancer. Some information may be acquired in the community, friends, or family that is totally misleading or incorrect. Although not backed up with solid evidence, such information can cause a lot of media attention, which can further...
- Thinking About Getting a Nose Job? Here is What You Need to Know
What is it? Rhinoplasty, commonly known as a nose job, is a surgical procedure done to reshape the nose to improve its appearance. This is a cosmetic surgery done for people who are unhappy with the way their nose looks, or to correct certain deformities which resulted from injuries to their nose...
- Does Ultherapy Really Tighten Skin?
What is it?Ultherapy is the only FDA approved non-surgical procedure done to lift the skin of the neck, chins and brow. It is not a surgery; it is not an injection or laser. It is an ultrasound therapy. This technique uses ultrasound to guide the clinician to the directed are of the skin where they...
- Dr. Thomas L Satterberg MD3701 12th Street N Saint Cloud MN 56303
- Dr. Evelyn J Erickson MD3701 12TH ST N ST CLOUD MN 56303
- Dr. James M Smith MD3701 12TH ST N ST CLOUD MN 56303
- Dr. Henry P. Yang M.D.3701 12th St N Saint Cloud MN 56303
- Dr. John M Houle MD3701 12TH ST N ST CLOUD MN 56303
- Dr. Liana M. Lugo M.D.3701 12th St N Saint Cloud MN 56303