Dr. Hazel Nurse-bey is an Addiction Medicine Physician in Philadelphia, PA. Dr. Nurse-bey evaluates patients using many different procedures, in order to determine what treatments must be carried out in order to properly assess their symptoms. Addiction Medicine Physicians provide medical care in addition to consultation for each patient and their families.
Dr. Hazel Ann Nurse-bey M.D.'s Practice location
Philadelphia, PA 19131Get Direction
CAMDEN, NJ 08103Get Direction
Dr. Hazel Ann Nurse-bey M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Is Gastroenteritis Related to Drug Withdrawal?
The symptoms accompanying drug withdrawal can be psychological or physical, changing your thoughts, feelings, and actions. For instance, drugs like cocaine and heroin trigger strong physical dependence. For other chemical substances, dependencies are more likely to cause psychological problems....
- What Is Flakka?
Flakka is now more popular than ever, with stories about its use spreading to national news channels. These stories range from hilarious to frightening, which makes flakka so interesting. There are stories of people running through the streets naked, which are a bit hilarious. However, there are...
- Gabapentin: Abuse, Withdrawal, and Overdose
Most holistic addiction centers use gabapentin in one form or another to help their patients deal with addiction. However, many patients have started to abuse this drug after prolonged exposure during the course of their rehab process.Gabapentin is usually available in the form of tablets and has...
- Does Flakka Induce Psychosis?
In the world of drugs, there is always a struggle to create better and more potent drugs. For the sellers, the motive is clear--to beat their competition by producing superior quality drugs. On the other hand, most users prefer designer drugs because they are often more potent, have fewer side...
- Can You Overdose on Xanax? How Much Xanax Does it Take to Overdose?
Before Taking this DrugInform your doctor if you have any of the following conditions before taking Xanax (alprazolam):...
- Adderall: Side Effects, High, Abuse, Withdrawal
What is Adderall?Adderall is the brand name of a prescription drug that contains a mixture of amphetamine salts, specifically 75% dextroamphetamine and 25% levoamphetamine salts. It belongs to the drug class called central nervous system (CNS) stimulants. It is also classified among...
- Dr. Michael Frost M.D.722 E BUTLER PIKE AMBLER PA 19002
- Dr. Marshall Francis Lauer MD414 Haddon Ave Collingswood NJ 08108
- Dr. Domenick Braccia DO1035 VIRGINIA DR FORT WASHINGTON PA 19034
- Gennadiy Malakhov9867 Bustleton Ave New york NY 10014
- Dr. Judith Prophete M.D.5000 Parkside Ave Philadelphia PA 19131
- Dr. Lance L Gooberman M.D.1 S Centre St Merchantville NJ 08109