Dr. Naga S Chigurupati M.D.
Pulmonologist | Pulmonary Disease4000 Coliseum Dr Suite 350 Hampton VA, 23666
Dr. Naga Chigurupati practices Pulmonology in Hampton, VA. A pulmonologist is a physician who possesses specialized knowledge and skill in the diagnosis and treatment of pulmonary conditions and diseases. Dr. Chigurupati manages patients who need life support and mechanical ventilation, and is specially trained in diseases and conditions of the chest, particularly pneumonia, asthma, tuberculosis, emphysema, and complicated chest infections.
Education and Training
Osmania Medical College 1996
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM
- LECOMT/St John's Episcopal Hospital Program
Dr. Naga S Chigurupati M.D.'s Practice location
Hampton, VA 23666Get Direction
Denison, TX 75020Get Direction
PETERSBURG, VA 23805Get Direction
Hampton, VA 23666Get Direction
Dr. Naga S Chigurupati M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Chigurupati
- What Complications May Occur If Bronchitis Goes Untreated?
Acute bronchitis may not cause any complications if it occurs the first time in a person. It usually goes away by taking proper rest after about two to three weeks. However, if bronchitis is left untreated, it can affect the respiratory system and damage the airways and lungs. Because of this...
- Home Remedies for Pleurisy
Pleurisy is the inflammation of the two membranes that line your lungs. Both your lungs are lined by a thin membrane called the pleura. One layer is lining your lungs and the other is lining the inside of your chest wall. Between these two membranes is a small cavity known as the pleural cavity. It...
- COPD: Know the Signs and Symptoms – Pink Puffers and Blue Bloaters
COPD is a chronic lung condition that makes it difficult for you to breathe. Know about the signs and symptoms of chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), Blue Bloater and Pink puffer do not develop until the later stages of this disease. COPD is a term used to describe progressive lung...
- What Is Bibasilar Atelectasis?
IntroductionOur lungs are one of the hardest working organs in the body. Each minute, our lungs expand and contract up to 20 times. This is done to exchange carbon dioxide with oxygen. An obstruction in this process is called as bibasilar atelectasis, which is a life-threatening condition. It...
- The Trauma That Comes with Cystic Fibrosis
Not many know too much about cystic fibrosis, and even fewer have any idea of the true trauma it can cause.About BradBrad Dell is 24 years old, and is living with cystic fibrosis. Not only that, but he is also deaf, making the entire situation even more difficult. Approximately one year ago, he was...
- Vlogger with Cystic Fibrosis Tells It Like It Is
Charles Michael Duke is a 22-year-old video blogger who blogs on YouTube about living with cystic fibrosis. He's always singing or joking about his life, and posts comedic videos about his experience living with cystic fibrosis.A talented musician and actor, Charles has even created his own song...
- Dr. Robert Daniel Vorona MD855 W BRAMBLETON AVE NORFOLK VA 23510
- Dr. Dominick A Rascona MD600 Gresham Dr Norfolk VA 23507
- Dr. Nadeem Inayet MD844 Kempsville Rd Norfolk VA 23502
- Dr. Carlos A. Silva M.D.160 Kingsley Ln Norfolk VA 23505
- Dr. Eric A Weiner M.D.12200 Warwick Blvd Newport News VA 23601
- Dr. Subramanian Malaisamy MBBS, MRCP (UK)4053 Taylor Rd Chesapeake VA 23321