Dr. Rodolfo Pigalarga is a general surgeon practicing in Arlington, VA. Dr. Pigalarga specializes in abdominal contents including the esophagus, stomach, liver, gallbladder, pancreas and often thyroid glands. General surgeons are able to deal with almost any surgical or critical care emergency, also involving the skin or soft tissue trauma. Dr. Pigalarga provides quality surgical service for gravely ill or injured patients and is able to respond quickly due to knowledge of various surgical procedures.
Education and Training
University Cattolica Del Sacro Cuore
SurgeryAmerican Board of SurgeryABS
- University of Pittsburgh Medical Center
- Orlando Health
- University of Pittsburgh
- Orlando Regional Medical Center, Colon and Rectal Clinic
Professional Society Memberships
- American College of Surgeons, American Society of Colon and Rectal Surgeons
Dr. Rodolfo Pigalarga, MD, FACS, FASCRS's Practice location
Arlington, VA 22205Get Direction
Request An Appointment With Dr. Rodolfo Pigalarga, MD, FACS, FASCRS | Surgeon
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Dr. Rodolfo Pigalarga, MD, FACS, FASCRS's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Pigalarga
- What Are the Different Types of Hysterectomies?
Removing the womb or uterus surgically has always been an option for women troubled by severe bleeding, uncontrolled fibroid growth, painful endometriosis, and spreading cancer. Removing the source of the problem has been considered the best remedy for relieving these painful symptoms that...
- Which Specialist Performs a Hysterectomy?
In the U.S., hysterectomies are second only to cesarean deliveries among the most widely-adopted surgical practices, and the number of women opting to go under the knife exceeds half a million annually. Your choice of specialist for the surgery depends entirely on the nature and seriousness of the...
- What to Expect After a Biopsy
Biopsies may vary differently depending on the type and location of the tissues and how hard are they to obtain. The medical term used to describe such method is “invasiveness.” A less invasive procedure will, for example, take place in a doctor’s office the same day an abnormal tissue is...
- Hydrocephalus: What Is It?
Hydrocephalus is a condition where there is too much cerebrospinal fluid in the head. It comes from the Greek words “hydro”, which means water, and “cephalus”, which means head. It is a component of several congenital health problems, but may be caused by head injuries, too. In some cases,...
- How to Prepare for Gallbladder Surgery
Laparoscopic gallbladder removal is one of the most commonly undertaken surgeries. The Gallbladder...
- Reasons Why You Need Hernia Surgery
Nowadays, the majority of hernia surgical operations are carried out as outpatient procedures. Hernia surgery is a common treatment which is less invasive and is associated with minimal risks. There are two types of hernia surgery; open repair and laparoscopic. Both methods of surgery take a few...
- Dr. Devina Komalawati Mccray MD1625 N GEORGE MASON DR ARLINGTON VA 22205
- Dr. Jihad R Salameh MD1625 N George Mason Dr Arlington VA 22205
- Dr. John W Rhee M.D.1625 N George Mason Dr Arlington VA 22205
- Dr. Calvin S David MD1625 N GEORGE MASON DR ARLINGTON VA 22205
- Dr. Shafik Mustafa Sidani M.D.1625 N GEORGE MASON DR ARLINGTON VA 22205
- Dr. John R Garrett M.D.1701 N George Mason Dr Arlington VA 22205