Dr. Edward Schwarz is a Neonatal-Perinatal Physician practicing in Saint Louis, MO. Dr. Schwarz cares for the critically ill newborn and premature infants. Neonatal-Perinatal Physicians treat conditions such as breathing disorders, birth defects, infections, and any other life-threatening medical problems. They coordinate with their young patients families and other physicians to determine appropriate treatment.
Education and Training
Univ of Ky Coll of Med, Lexington Ky 1976
PediatricsAmerican Board of PediatricsABP
- St Louis Childrens Hosp, Pediatrics; St Louis Univ Hosp, Pediatrics
- Glennon Meml Hosp Chldn
Dr. Edward H Schwarz M.D.'s Practice location
Saint Louis, MO 63141Get Direction
Dr. Edward H Schwarz M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Overweight Kids Lose Weight When Their Parents Do
According to a new study published in the journal, Obesity, overweight kids lose weight when their parents try to lose weight. About 80 overweight or obese children and their parents were studied and found that when the parents lost a unit in their body mass index (BMI) their children lost a...
- What Is a Pediatric Stroke: Get the Facts
Contrary to what many people think, strokes can also occur in children, unborn babies, or infants. There are two age classifications for pediatric stroke, namely, perinatal and childhood. Childhood stroke affects infants up to 18 year-olds. Perinatal stroke refers to the last 18 weeks of gestation...
- What Are Fraternal Twins?
Fraternal twins definitionFraternal twins are commonly known as "non-identical twins" and can be simply defined as siblings who share the same womb but with different amniotic sacs and placentas. Biologically, they are said to be "dizygotic" meaning two different sperm cells fertilized two...
- Different Types of Physicians Explained
Doctors or physicians are categorized according to different factors including medical specialties and subspecialties. Most doctors specialize in a specific area of medicine. This article provides a summary of the different types of doctors in the medical field. AllergistsAllergists are also...
- What is Fetal Alcohol Syndrome?
Fetal alcohol syndrome refers to the birth defects that result from exposure to alcohol during pregnancy. Excessive consumption of alcohol during pregnancy may result in the child developing physical deformities, mental conditions, behavioral issues, and learning disorders. The symptoms of fetal...
- Chlamydia in Women
What Is Chlamydia?Chlamydia is considered to be the most common sexually transmitted disease in the U.S. The disease is more commonly found in women than in men. It is an infection mainly caused by the bacteria known as Chlamydia trachomatis. Chlamydia is similar to gonorrhea, having a similar...
- Dr. Jay Allan Brenner M.D.St. John's Mercy Medical Center Saint Louis MO 63141
- Dr. Cassandra B Orellana MD615 S New Ballas Rd Saint Louis MO 63141
- Dr. Assaad Merchak M.D.621 S New Ballas Rd Saint Louis MO 63141
- Dr. William T Chao M.D.615 S New Ballas Rd Saint Louis MO 63141
- Dr. Erzsebet Jung MD621 S New Ballas Rd Saint Louis MO 63141
- Sandy Marie Aikara M.D.615 S NEW BALLAS RD SAINT LOUIS MO 63141