Dr. Judith Small is a dermatologist practicing in Pittsburgh, PA. Dr. Small specializes in skin care. Dermatologists evaluate and manage both common and uncommon skin conditions. These conditions include acne, psoriasis, warts, skin infections, atopic dermatitis, herpes simplex and more. Dermatologists are also experts in more complex skin diseases like impetigo, hidradenitis and milaria. Dr. Small diagnoses skin problems and develops unique treatments plans for each individual patient.
Education and Training
Univ of Rochester Sch of Med & Dentistry, Rochester Ny 1978
University of Rochester School of Medicine and Dentistry 1978
Peking Union Medical University
DermatologyAmerican Board of DermatologyABD
- Seborrheic Dermatitis
- Actinic Keratosis
- Skin Cancer
- Contact Dermatitis
- Seborrheic Keratosis
- Univ Of Md Med Sys, Dermatology; Med Coll Of Virginia Hosp, Internal Medicine
- University of Maryland Program
Dr. Judith Ann Small MD's Practice location
Pittsburgh, PA 15212Get Direction
Dr. Judith Ann Small MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Small
- Candidiasis of the Skin: Causes, Symptoms, Diagnosis, and Treatment
A candidiasis infection of the skin is caused by a fungus called Candida. A small number of Candida organisms are naturally found in your skin and do not cause any harm. However, under certain conditions, these Candida organisms can sometimes multiply and cause infection. The skin is one of the...
- What Are the Signs and Symptoms of Acne?
Acne-related symptoms differ from one person to another. There may be painful, pus-filled lumps appearing underneath the surface of the skin, which are referred to as cystic lesions. Pimples occur as papules filled with pus at the tips. If you notice some open plugged pores in your skin, those are...
- Is Mineral Makeup Effective?
What Is Mineral Makeup?Mineral makeup has become a very popular cosmetic product, with many celebrities vouching for its effects. Adding to its popularity are the innumerable and attractive advertisements for these products. With more and more people demanding a more natural complexion and look,...
- Explore the Different Types of Acne
WhiteheadsWhiteheads are small white-colored blemishes on the skin, which result when the hair follicles get clogged with sebum (natural oil secreted by the skin’s sebaceous glands) and dead skin cells. Your skin needs a certain amount of natural oil to lubricate and protect itself. However, when...
- How Do I Get Rid of my Wrinkles?
Wrinkles are a normal part of aging. Understanding the causes and different treatment options to get rid of wrinkles is the best way to take the first step in a successful battle against them.The most common causes of wrinkles are as follows:...
- What is the Vulva?
The vulva is the female genital area and as such, it is prone to infections like any other part of the human body. You may be surprised to know that most women suffer from one disorder or the other in this part of the body, but only half or so get treated effectively. While some of these infections...
- Dr. Douglas W. Kress MD11279 PERRY HWY WEXFORD PA 15090
- Dr. Mark Seraly M.D.222 East McMurray Road McMurray Pennsylvania 15317
- Dr. Neil Niren MD9102 BABCOCK BLVD PITTSBURGH PA 15237
- Dr. Matthew Shane Petrie M.D.3055 WASHINGTON RD MC MURRAY PA 15317
- Dr. Christina Marie Wahlgren M.D.3601 5th Ave Pittsburgh PA 15213
- Dr. Diane W. Inserra MD651 Holiday Dr Pittsburgh PA 15220